What's going on to our plants? Curling

We use 50/50 llama manure and costco soil… my hubby’s second year growing

• What strain: purple train wreck, cherry pie, super silver haze, BlackBerry kush
  • Method: Organic soil costco and llama manure
  • Vessels: Pots
    Outdoor
    Temps day 80s
    Night temp 40s
    Humidity dry
    Ventilation greenhouse windows and fan
    Co2 no

Awesome I see you figured it out. Now copy and paste/fill out that ticket so we can get you some help. They look to be very hot and dry. To start with

1 Like

Would it help misting them we live in the high desert he waters them every 3 days but they have been like this for a few months

How do I do what you said?

Normally don’t recommend misty anything anytime unless it’s for treatment of bugs. Best bet is to fill out that ticket cause that will give the pros exactly want they need to offer the best advice

Here ya go. Just answer the best you can with as much info as possible.

Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so; Or post
NA (non applicable)

• What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed
  • Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF
  • Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths
  • PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)
  • PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable
  • Indoor or Outdoor
  • Light system
  • Temps; Day, Night
  • Humidity; Day, Night
  • Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size
  • AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,
  • Co2; Yes, No

Always try to upload a clear picture of any issues you may have to allow the community to assist you.

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer should be included. Feel free to elaborate, but short and to the point questions and facts will help us help you in a more efficient manner :slight_smile:

@BobbyDigital @Missiles @Mrcrabs @PurpNGold74

Too many nutrients… there burning up… :wink::flushed:
I would recommend a flush with just plain water and find out what the ppm of the water is before you use it and take ppm readings from the runoff of the flush… :wink:
Then you will know how many ppm you have in those buckets…
:v::sunglasses:

4 Likes

Thank ya sir!

2 Likes

Also if your concerned about outside temps , put some shade cloth over them … I’ve grown plants outdoors in temps that were over 100 + degrees , without shade cloth and they never looked like that… :wink:

Also , you never want to spray your plants with anything during daylight… you can have misters set up around the area in veg to keep breeze temps down , but dont actually mist the plants… :wink:
:v::sunglasses:

1 Like

Peachy and Jbum gotcha. Give’m some shade. Temps prolly off the charts. Check those ppms as well. Do you own a tds/ec/ppm meter thingy? The runoff numbers there would be helpful

1 Like

That swing could be a thing too. 40° with a 40 swing is tough. I’d have them on some sort of heating blanket under a foam pad to keep those roots warm at night.

1 Like