Whats going on here

2 Likes

Hey @warjunkey maybe water issue. Can you do this for me to better understand what’s going on.
Answer these simple questions the best you can. If you are not sure, just bring it to our attention. We will figure it out.

1. Indoor or outdoor? - size of grow?
  2. Otigin of seeds?
  3. Regular, feminized, or autoflower?
  4. Origin of water. PH, EC/TDS of source water?
  5. PH and TDS/EC of if mixed solution?
  6. Grow method? Soil, Soil-less, Coco, Hydro, Aquaponics. Please explain.
  7. Nutrients or fertilizer system used.
  8. What typr of lighting are you using? LED, HID (MH, CMH, HPS), or Fluorescents? Please elaborate.
  9. What are the temps in your growspce? Day / Night?
  10. What is the RH = relative humidity in your growspace? Day / Night?
  11. AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier?
  12. Do you have a Ventilation system? Size? 4", 6"?
  13. Co2 Yes / No?
  14. How long have you been growing?
  15. What budget have you set in order to grow successfully?
  16. If you grow hydro, then please explain your hydro method. DWC, R-DWC, Ebb and Flow, Or; Other? Other?

16b. Size and temperature of solution in reservoir?

Always try to upload a clear picture in white light of any issues you may have to allow the community to identify your issue.

Anything you feel would help us give you more informed advice should be included. Feel free to elaborate at the end of the survey.

1 Like
  1. Indoor or outdoor? - size of grow? INDOOR
  2. Otigin of seeds? ILGM
  3. Regular, feminized, or autoflower? FEM
  4. Origin of water. PH, EC/TDS of source water? RAIN
  5. PH and TDS/EC of if mixed solution? 6.O
  6. Grow method? Soil, Soil-less, Coco, Hydro, Aquaponics. Please explain. SOIL
  7. Nutrients or fertilizer system used. FOXFARM
  8. What typr of lighting are you using? LED, HID (MH, CMH, HPS), or Fluorescents? Please elaborate. 600W LED
  9. What are the temps in your growspce? Day / Night? 81 / 74
  10. What is the RH = relative humidity in your growspace? Day / Night?
  11. AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier?
  12. Do you have a Ventilation system? Size? 4", 6"? 6" AFFINITY
  13. Co2 Yes / No? NO
  14. How long have you been growing? 2 YEARS
  15. What budget have you set in order to grow successfully?
  16. If you grow hydro, then please explain your hydro method. DWC, R-DWC, Ebb and Flow, Or; Other? Other?
1 Like

Out of curiosity what is the relative humidity in your grow space, how much are you feeding and how often, and are you feeding to run off, and are you watering every other feeding?

2 Likes

This is a little low for soil. Ideal range for soil is 6.2-.8, with 6.5 being the sweet spot.

What brand? Is it a true 600w LED? Most that advertise at 600w only draw around 95w from the wall.

Have you done any of the SledgeHammer flushes per the feeding schedule? FoxFarm nutes have a lot of salts that build up at the root zone, causing lockout, and their schedules call for a flush every few weeks to prevent this.

2 Likes

Are you bringing fresh air from the bottom of the tent and exhausting from the top? Do you have any tent fans moving air around inside?

I’d trim those bottom leaves and any that are yellow or brown. That will eliminate any nasty fungus or mold to get into your plants.

Are you using any Calcium/magnesium additives?

Are you applying any beneficial microbes weekly?

I have used sledgehammer twice. Once at four weeks then again at six weeks.

My LED is a mars. I have a fan to move the air. I use calMag every feeding. I haven’t used mykos since i potted.

All the buds are small and crunchy

I think humidity is low around 40 something.

They kind of look overfed way beyond painted nails look, but if thats not the case and you have flushed a couple times i cant see it being that or lockout. I think its a combination of rh and ph both being on the low side and if you can get your ph to 6.4-6.6 and rh up to 55-65 you will see a big improvement.

1 Like

Hey @warjunkey what model is you Mars led.

Are you pulling fresh air from the bottom of your tent and exhaust out the top?

Have you been using calcium and magnesium additives?

https://sensigarden.com/magnesium-deficiency-marijuana/

I believe you should apply Mykos weekly around the base of the plant.