Whats everyone doing with there autos looking for ideas

Scotland huh…Im actually Nova Scotian/ Irish…sorry I don’t grow so I’m no help, I just come to laugh at stoners.

2 Likes

Thanks again @Mark0427 yeah I’m the same as your self trying to remember who’s all growing what can be a lot to take in at times and I have the worst memory and changing over from regular fems to autos trying to remember who’s all doing autos to get some good info to gets some decent plants going, yeah I’ve had lots of grate advice around hear and by far is this the best form around I’ve never really seen anyone being negative or give someone a hard time thanks for the help and pointing me in the right direction :sunglasses::love_you_gesture:

31 days from popping her head out of the ground.

1 Like

Thanks!

3 Likes

That is a great name… LoL good stuff! Now I wanna change my chit! EyebeatMyself2!

2 Likes

Yeah I’m Scottish born and raised and I’ve also lived in Canada For a short time lovely place :love_you_gesture::sunglasses:

1 Like

Wow there looking grate for 31 days from sprout my biggest is 25 days from sprout and about half the size :pensive:

2 Likes

We don’t have to tell anyone about the Canada part…shhhhhhhhh. the idea is to make friends. LMAO

5 Likes

Dont worry mate this was me at 21 days (I wasn’t kidding about screwing up the 1st 3 weeks)

2 Likes

Hahaha I should have left the Scottish Part out too :rofl::rofl: I look at the form as an extended family as no one wants to talk about plants in my household :sunglasses::love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

Thats puts my mind at ease a little I’ve got a candy kush I thought was dead she’s a real ugly girl with deformed leaves but she’s just bounced back with some regular growth so she’s now in with the rest I’ll get a picture up soon once it’s night time for the girls :love_you_gesture::sunglasses:

1 Like

Thank you! It gets me in trouble sometimes but I love it. Confuses people.

1 Like

Some are just slow growers it seems. As long as it’s alive and trying keep pushing it. I had 2 die before this one grew for me.

1 Like

She had a rough start :rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Yeah it seems some plants progress quicker than others witch isn’t a bad thing but can’t help feel the others are lagging behind but I must bare in mind there’s all different lol :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Yeah and sometimes that little runt has double the yield of its larger sisters. Go figure…

1 Like

She came out nice. One thing I watch for when super cropping is 9 out of 10 of mine will split the stock a little. I always have a little honey and tape ready in case she does. And if you forget. It will still grow fine. It just seems to make mine stubble for a day. The back to business as normal :grin:

3 Likes

What’s up?

1 Like

I didn’t have any honey but I saw that honey would help. She’s healing good, did the supercropping on Monday. She’s been doing good though and healing up. Did a little LST and tucked some leaves last night. Just winging it kinda from everything I read and see here.
This is her last night

4 Likes

@Growingscotland I have a Bubble Gum auto i fimmed at the 4th node. here is a pic of it.

I just harvested it this past Monday. That scale weight is after i wet trimmed it.She is drying right now. I might finish dry trim her today or tomorrow and get a dry trim weight on her.

3 Likes