What's best for my 3 girls (one's a midget) that were given to me about 5 weeks ago

I was given 3 plants from a good friend, all female but ZERO clue as to what strain they are…I have NEVER grown ANYTHING in my life, but in these last 5 weeks have taught me ALOT!!! I’ve been researching for a good 6-8 mos now…First of all, I’m using FFOF with rocks from my yard and perlite on top(for the very bottom, they’re CLEAN rocks lol, then the perlite, then the FFOF w/ a little more perlite, Dr Earths dry fertilizer…They’re each in a 3 gallon fabric pot, and the rainy season is coming, should I leave my plants outside??? It’s usually windy too and I end up bringing them in…My Mom says I’m CRAZY and that’ll make them grow like a m—fer!!! I’m just a little nervous leaving them out, but will a good rain be good for them??? They’re each about 1.5ft tall now…My nutes are:
Cal Mag PLUS
Cal Mag
Humboldts Secret
Dr. Earths “Flower Girl” dry fertilizer, it stinks but if you’ve been fishin b4, it’s no biggie lol, the next day I noticed my plants had literally grown overnight!!! SO MY MAIN QUESTION IS, SHOULD I LEAVE THEM OUTSIDE IN THE RAIN, OR BRING THE GIRLS INSIDE???

I was given 3 plants from a good friend, all female but ZERO clue as to what strain they are…I have NEVER grown ANYTHING in my life, but in these last 5 weeks have taught me ALOT!!! I’ve been researching for a good 6-8 mos now…First of all, I’m using FFOF with rocks from my yard and perlite on top(for the very bottom, they’re CLEAN rocks lol, then the perlite, then the FFOF w/ a little more perlite, Dr Earths dry fertilizer & his 1-1-1 liquid fertilizer
…They’re each in a 3 separate fabric pots, and the rainy season is coming (Its monsoon season usually is in June, but this year, just my luck, it started yesterday!!! It only lasts about a week or 2 and the day starts out very sunny) should I leave my plants outside??? It’s usually windy too and I end up bringing them in…My Mom says I’m CRAZY and that’ll make them grow like a m—fer!!! I’m just a little nervous leaving them out, but will a good rain be good for them??? They’re each about 1.5ft tall now…My nutes are:
Cal Mag PLUS
Cal Mag
Humboldts Secret
Dr. Earths “Flower Girl” dry fertilizer, it stinks but if you’ve been fishin b4, it’s no biggie lol, the next day I noticed my plants had literally grown overnight!!! SO MY MAIN QUESTION IS, SHOULD I LEAVE THEM OUTSIDE IN THE RAIN, OR BRING THE GIRLS INSIDE???

Chances are they would be fine with some rain. But really depends on how much rain. A little each day, or a lot if rain couple times a week will be fine. They just wouldn’t be happy if they get rained on all day every day.

Wind is a different story. If they get limbs broken off you can try to repair but plants will be impacted.

I would leave them out in the rain. Look at all of the other natural plants/grasses. They LOVE it!
Here’s the thing, The soil can only maintain nutrient quality for so long anyway. The rain will speed that up rendering soil without proper nutes. So if you’re using all those different products to make up for nute loss, you’ll just have to watch and see if you need more nutrients sooner than scheduled.
I only used Ocean Forest, Happy Frog, and perlite. Has about everything a plant would want for about a month. When repotting to a bigger pot, you get about another 30 days of, for me, worry free growth.
Where I live the worms leave casting on top of the ground. I go around with a little bucket and pick it up. I put it on top of my soil around base of plant. After 30 days-FISH EMULSION!! Every two weeks or more if raining a lot. Mix in some unsulfered blackstrap molasses during waterings to help organic activity in your soil.
Enjoy!!
edit: I do allow mine (fabric pots) to kind of dry out by having them raised on pallets to avoid actual mold growth.