What's are these yellow spots on leaves?

Hey there! My plants are 3 weeks old and one has these yellow spots. Led light is 12 inches away and using soil. Thanks!

1 Like

Why are you double posting same topic?

Sorry, didn’t mean too.

1 Like

Your plants are fine. Nothing to worry about.

1 Like

Your plants look great. Welcome to the forum. Ensuring you are pHing and adding reasonable ppms of nutes based on what you have for soil is key, as is measuring and managing the runoff’s pH and Ppms. Good luck.

1 Like

Something isn’t right… fill out a support ticket asap… we see what we can do… :wink:

:v::sunglasses:

What do you feed? Light what power? But I think more that the soil was to blame, maybe you didn’t properly prepare it before planting? What water do you use for irrigation, what pH level?

Here’s the ticket

Strain; Type, Bag seed, or NA:

Age from sprout:
Age from flower:

Soil in pots, Hydroponic, or Coco?

How often do I water and how do I determine when to water:

PH and ppm of runoff or solution in reservoir?

What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS.

Indoor or Outdoor:

Room size:

Light system, size, height from plants:

Temps; Day, Night:

Humidity; Day, Night:

Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size:

AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier:

Co2; Yes, No:

Any other pertinent info:

3 Likes

This looks like mine and I’ve been diagnosed with calcium deficiency. Mine 2 weeks in forever pots. @DoobieNoobie @PurpNGold74 what do yous think? (Get me giving advice!)
Apparently can happen using Leds. I think You need cal mag. x

3 Likes

It could be the start of it. But it’s to early to say for me. It could just need nutes. It could be locked out. That’s where the ticket comes in handy.

2 Likes

Doobs man! Stealing my glory! I bet it is! :joy::kissing_heart:

1 Like

Probably but I try to be cautious. Last thing you want to do is have someone change or add something and it cause more damage. But calmag is pretty safe I think compared to some.

But you’re probably right.

2 Likes

Thanks for the tag @stells. Welcome to the forum @Devin13

Yup support ticket is the biz news in most cases, but something really stands out. LED - 12 inches. What type of LED?

They do look fine tho. Maybe lite light bleaching but they are nice n green.

3 Likes

I’m running an led.(blurple ) mine is at 15 in. If I go any closer I have issues with light bleaching. Had on last grow due to girls growing up into danger zone. I’ve gotten a lot more anal about height with this grow checking every day. Hope this helps. :+1:

1 Like

Thread Starter, where are you? We are here trying to help you in every way, and you just left, then why is this all? Maybe something has changed during these two days, or may have already tried to do something or change it in the process of growing? Please write, people spent their time to help you, take it seriously to this. As things are now, you can even throw off fresh photos of your plant.

1 Like

Hakuna Matata. Maybe he/she got it fixed. Either way lesson learned for someone. How are you @Zakar

1 Like

Good to hear! Thank you

Sorry everyone for my late replies. Im new to these forums and wasn’t getting any notifications on the thread so I didn’t think I had replies. The plants gone back to normal since then, I was just worried for nothing!

5 Likes

That is good. Happy to see you are ok. Also if a thread interests you and u dont wanna have to hunt it down… use the button at the bottom. Believe it says ‘tracking’ normally. If u click it and set to ‘watching’ u get all updates to said thread. Welcome again

2 Likes