What's a good rooting stimulator

What’s a good rooting simulator for clones that is reasonably priced? Thanks

1 Like

I prefer clonex, it’s worked well over the years. The powdered root hormone works also. I recently tried some. About the same results.

2 Likes

Ok, Thanks

+1 for Clonex. It’s worked great for me.

1 Like

I double dip 100% cloning everytime I’ve got 3 sets of 10 clones at the moment and every single one of them has roots coming outa my rockwool on day 6 or 7… I dip into clonex then I dip into powder… not necessary if you know your genetics… some strains root better with gel some root better with the powder use both and it won’t madder! I learned this from an uncle I grew with when I was a teenager… he has been growing outdoor for 40 years but he’s been cloning for a long time as well! Using the double dip method I haven’t had a failure and neither has he!

2 Likes

Sounds good,Thanks

100% raw organic honey. Way cheaper and I’ve seen it used on YouTube and worked almost as good as a 40$ small thing of it name branded root stimulators. Not many people know. Pass the word.

2 Likes

I know a few people who are using aloe plant as well with great success

2 Likes

Interesting , Thanks

Aloe has been doing it for me. Raw straight from the plant. Don’t know about store bought.

1 Like

I use Aloe leaf from my Aloe plant and cut a leaf and dip the cutting in the end of the leaf goo. So far out of about 30+ clones only one has failed.
I’ve also just used water in cup with cutting and have had roots and that worked but less effective than when using Aloe.

1 Like