What would you do with this bud?

A couple of days ago I noticed this bud’s stem had been bent over pretty good. I am sure I did it moving it back into its space.

Should I cut it off or let it go? It appears to be OK - no tear. I “think” I am 3-4 weeks away from harvest. Every week I keep adding weeks lol.

4 Likes

I think she’ll be fine. Essentially looks supercropped. I cut down my 3 worst hermied plants and turned them all into butter and oil with my levo. No need to dry the green. I just blitzed all the nugs in a blender for a couple seconds and then into the levo to infuse

2 Likes

If it bothers you to see it bent over you can support it up or just leave it, it will be fine this far along it shouldn’t effect much at all.

3 Likes

thanks, nah i am good. i just wanted to make sure it wasn’t gonna die and cause an issue. i have bigger issues with this plant i need to worry about.
thanks!

2 Likes

Growers do this to our plants sometimes, we call it super cropping. Its basically bending it till it folds without snapping.

4 Likes

really? why would you do that?

1 Like

Height issues

4 Likes

Sometimes things get to high and touch or over grow lights, sometimes just to shape plants for better yeild or just fun even to grow a cool looking plant…

2 Likes

It also helps strengthen the branches. Some believe that branches the have been super cropped (because they grow larger) can produce higher levels of thc…

2 Likes

It should develop a nice sturdy knuckle at the bend. You should be good!

2 Likes

Supercropping = knuckles

IMG_0009

4 Likes

I have done that before, i found you can take a straw 3-4 inches long, split the side and put over the branch and worked great.