What would I use per quart of water?

A question of a fellow grower:
my plants are now nearing 2 feet tall, on my Mammoth grow it is 2 oz makes a hundred gallons what would I use per quart of water? I’ve been using 10 to 12 drops, it hasn’t hurt the plants but I’m wondering if it’s not enough, the 10 or 12 drops actually equals to less than half a teaspoon.

Are you asking about mammoth p if so the amount is different depending on soil or hydro how are you growing

1 Like

I’ve talked with Mammoth P reps in person and they say to use .5ml per gallon throughout the grow. Per liter that is like .1-.125. :v::bear:

2 Likes

Assuming we’re talking about mammoth p like the others, i agree doesn’t take much.

2 Likes

.5 ml. per gallon is for hydroponics the bottle has a different measurement for soil or Coco which goes up to 4 ml. Per gallon in weeks 8-9

It’s for all mediums. Straight from their representatives mouth. “You don’t need more than .5ml per gallon, regardless of medium”

1 Like

Next time you talk to them could you ask why they didn’t just put that on the bottle :joy: would have saved me a bunch of $ when I used it in Coco lol

1 oz = 30ml or cc (ml and cc are the same)
2 oz = 60ml per 100 gallons
= 0.6ml per gal (close enough to 0.5)
= 0.15 ml per qt

:v:

2 Likes