What would be the best daytime, energetic Strain?

Me too I’m home unless I go get groceries etc. So I definitely smoke off and on during the day

1 Like

That’s what I’m growing now also want to see how big it will get outside this spring

2 Likes

Crystal meth

If you journal it, tag me in please! I’d love to see that strain properly grown. It’s the first strain I ever bought from ILGM. But back then I had nothing to grow with, no equipement whatsoever and zero experience!

1 Like

:rofl: I understand how you would stay awake with that… But I still need a few teeth to be able to chew on my old man’s food…

4 Likes

Ninja blender that shy into smoothies

Everyone loves smoothies

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Hmmmm, a nice steak and potatoes smoothie… :drooling_face: :drooling_face: :drooling_face:

3 Likes

On a more serious note green crack is a great daytime strain to get things done and buzz right along

2 Likes

I tried to find some green crack in my husband’s collection so I could try but had to settle with sour diesel. I really like it I don’t feel like it zapped my energy .:sun_with_face:

1 Like

Sour Diesel is supposed to be excellent for daytime, as well as anxiety and depression. I have heard great things. My only experience with the strain is via Liberty Sour Diesel CBD cart, which was delicious & effective.

1 Like

I tried it and liked it, now I just want to make cookies. :sun_with_face: Haha. Cant decide I think Snickerdoodles, wish I could share

1 Like

I think I read somewhere that you do a lot of cooking. Is it possible? If so, you might have that answer.
I was chatting with @Amazon66 about the weed taste of edibles.
Would it help mask the weed taste by using cannabis with the same “flavor” as what you’d like to cook?
I.E. : Using Banana Kush to make banana bread or muffins or Chocolope to make brownies…

What do you think?

Sorry to bug you with this, but I am having a brain fart again and you are my best bet at a straight answer! :nerd_face: :face_with_monocle:

3 Likes

I never worry about hiding the flavor, myself. I like it!

Matching like terps with recipes won’t hide the weed flavor. Making a very clean extract free of chlorophyll, wax, and lipids for use in edibles does greatly improve the flavor; it’s more like pure weed, rather than that funky weedy tea flavor you get from budder.

3 Likes

Thanks! (out of likes again…grrr)
Did I remember correctly? Are you a cook also? (as in : you already are a great grower, but are you a cook too?)
It’s possible that I smoke too many reefers between vapes :wink: and I remember incorrectly! Just curious.

1 Like

I am a professional cook, yes.

2 Likes

Phewww, I am not senile yet! Hurray!
And it fits you well! All the cooks I know are very well organized and precise!
I’m sure you have plenty of other qualities, but I won’t list them because I wouldn’t want your wife (or mine) to beat me up thinking I’m flirting with you!

3 Likes

And I’m very good with knives.

3 Likes

Gulp…
https://media.giphy.com/media/51Uiuy5QBZNkoF3b2Z/giphy.gif

I’ll behave I swear! :rofl:

5 Likes

It sounds like it would work using same flavor smoke as food. Have you seen the show called Vice?They do a Bong Appetite where they have cook offs and demos on cooking with cannabis. They use infused oils, kief and really good buds of course butters and they match it up like that. Yes love cooking comfort foods I’m surprised I only weigh 134 at 5 foot 5 inches. :joy::joy:

1 Like