What went wrong?

A question from a fellow grower:

We are growing DWC net bucket and clay pebbles, we had 10 OG and 10 Super Skunk in a 20 bucket system of 100 gallons.Blue tec tri meter PH at all time between 5.5 /6.0 water temp with chiller at 68/69PPMs never higher than 700Temp with AC 80 to 844 x Kind L600 LED lights for all plants.All had healthy roots and large stemsSuper Skunk very potent, but OG nothing at all people are returning their budsCan you explain what went wrong please.

Sorry, not enough information. But, yes it doesn’t really make sense if both strains basically got the same exact treatment, they both should have lived up to their potential.

Maybe try looking at the “the support ticket” and fill it out with any additional information that might be relevant.

Hi there,
I am a brand new grower and my plants are currently 8 weeks old and super small. They are blue dream autoflowers that I am growing indoors with a natural sunlight cycle. They are already starting to flower, but they are only about 4 inches tall and have a single stalk. They are barely bigger than a seedling. I bought the fertilizer kit and also used organic soil. I thought I was following all of the directions, but it seems like I did something wrong. Please help!

@MLB was your sunlight through a polarized window? Most domicile windows are. Greenhouse windows are not, they only block uvb. Polarized windows block the majority of your grow spectrum. That’s why it takes a really really long time to get a sunburn in a green house. And you never get one in your house.

You know, I’m not sure on the windows, but it wouldn’t surprise me. They are double pane low e windows, so that could be part of the problem.

If they are double pane they are 100% polarized. That’s the problem. The polarization also saves on HVAC costs. But does nothing to help a plant grow. Well you can grow cannabis in this lighting. As a house plant. Not a harvestable crop.

Thank you so much for your insight! I need all the help I can get, so your responses are much appreciated!

1 Like

Hi everyone, I am a beginner and I did everything I was supposed to do with the seeds. I have a problem and would like to know what I did wrong. I have MK (fem) and Bubblegum (auto) well my bubblegum sprouted, but not the MK. Does it take longer for the MK to sprout because of it being a fem, or no?