What week of flower

can anyone tell me what week I’m on in the flowering stage!! Please

1 Like

Blackberry auto?

Could y’all tell me the thinking behind your comments? Would be educational for me!:slight_smile: Thanks.

Abundance of white pistols, thin buds. It’s one of those “experience” things.

1 Like

I’ll be curious to get a more magnified view of the trichomes. I keep reading “the trichomes are the accurate way to tell”. I’m hoping to harvest on the early side of opaque rather than as they’re going amber. Maybe it will be full cloudy though… Hopefully the new loupe comes tomorrow.

1 Like

4 Likes

Nice share! That’s some nice detail. Now if I could only read it :joy:

Welcome to ILGM, @Dave19! I’d say that’s somewhere around 6-7 weeks in, and you probably have a a few more weeks to go, based on the white pistils mentioned, along with the overall look of the buds. They still have some swelling to do.

2 Likes

This is why it’s so important to keep a grow journal of everything you do, during your grow. When you notice a change in the plant, like flowers starting… document it in the journal.

3 Likes

That’s good advice! My memory sucks, so it’s good to write everything down in case you need to reference it later. At the same time, it’s important not to clock watch…err, calendar watch? Anyway, they’ll be ready when they’re ready, and not a minute before.

3 Likes

Thank you so much for the advice…I will do just that…lessened learned this year I’m lost tryna remember everything and basically guessing a starting date…wont let that happen again

2 Likes