What week is it?

Hi All,

My first grow is wrapping up and I’m trying to sort out what week of flowering I’m in.

I think I’m in week 6 with a few to go but would appreciate any feedback for this newb.

Supporting Information:
-What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed (photo or auto): unknown strain with unknown origin - Photo
-Age of plant/what week of flower: This is my question but I believe 6 weeks in flower. 4.5 months old
-Method: Soil
-Vessels: bucket
-PH and TDS of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable): PH 6.5 balanced water and 6.8 runoff. Distilled Water and nutes (as needed)
-PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable: N/A
-Method used to measure PH and TDS: PH and PPM Sensors
-Indoor or Outdoor if indoor, size of grow space: Indoor - 3x3
-Light system LED, MH/HPS/CMH/Fluorescents, or other: LED - VS2000
-Actual wattage draw of lights: unknown
-Current Light Schedule 12hrs on/12 hours off @ 18-24 inch distance from top of plant to LED
-Temps; Day, Night: Day - 80; Night: 76 (f)
-Humidity; Day, Night (ave 40-44%)
-Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size: Yes - ac infinity cloud line T4 + carbon filter
-AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier: humidifier used on low to maintain temp and rh.
-Co2; Yes, No: no

I would guess 4 or 5, but you’d know better than the rest of us. Looks good and healthy.

1 Like

Thanks!

Wish I did know better regarding timing as I played my first grow like it was an annual flower that I picked up at Home Depot. Learned a lot this time around thanks to this forum, including the importance of keeping a grow solid diary/schedule, and look forward to improving in my second+ attempt.

1 Like

Week 4 looks like to me.

1 Like