What type of seeds should I buy next?

Okay guys a little help here in planning my next seed purchase. I am fairly new …on my second grow of White Widow indoors in soil. I would like to stay within the auto zone and don’t have the room for very tall plants. So, advice? What would you suggest that I try next?

2 Likes

I want to try Gold Leaf next :slight_smile:

1 Like

Although height could be an issue. I’ll scrog again.

Why Gold Leaf…want input here…lol lol Not because I am not happy with my WW, just want to dabble around with something new next buy.

1 Like

i know you said you want to stay within the auto zone, but i would like to try the strawberry kush…
otherwise,i can recommend blueberry auto,if you like a berry taste,the amnesia haze auto was pretty darn good too!
auto mix pack!

4 Likes

I’ve heard nothing but good things about it. Even in some FB groups not associated with ILGM. Plus I think it’s kinda cool Robert has his own strain :slight_smile:

Big buds and big yields is my understanding.

3 Likes

I got goldleaf and blueberry auto. . . I like the idea of going to full on growing but I’ll stick with autos for now til I get a little more experienced lol. . . The goldleaf has some amazing potential but it’s photo period veg and flower could be 6 to 9 months. . . And if you clone you would keep a growing for months, with a strain like goldleaf you would want to clone. . .

3 Likes

My all-time favorite strain is Northern Lights… which ILGM offers as an auto-flower. I love the nice relaxing effect, very euphoric. I also never had to worry about becoming couch locked. I’ve also heard good things about the blueberry auto.

2 Likes

Absolutely love Gold Leaf, so far outgrowing all else…I grow 18 strains lol
Its bushy without training or topping, I will let it grow as it wants to…

3 Likes

Hey man I just bought the auto mix pack the bige mentioned. 100% germination and they are looking great.

2 Likes

I would like to try Goldleaf, but I’m worried about the height. I’m growing indoors in a 32"x22"x57" tent under a 300w veg 600w bloom LED.

I am sure you be able to train it, top it, do a SCROG , but you are right, it is ideal for outdoor…growing to the sky :slight_smile:

I just purchased some gold leaf, blue dream & big bud. I’m most excited for the gold leaf. Hear nothing but good things about it.

3 Likes

Imo gold leaf is a pretty large growing plant @Kapelady unless you’re gonna buy a new tent?

May I recommend the blueberry autos. I just bought 5 and I can’t get going with them for a couple of weeks but I liked what I read on Leafly and what the guys on here have been saying about them. They seem to grow with out a lot of fussing too.

1 Like

I just got my auto mix pack in my Amnesia & Blueberry just popped up out of the dirt! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@bob31, yes no larger tent…I live in an apartment! lol lol…Yes that’s what I have been leaning towards …the blueberry autos. Thank you!

1 Like

@Kapelady
Super Skunk is an awesome plant. Really tasty and absolutely easy to grow. It’s mostly indica so it won’t get extreamly tall. Just make sure you have a filtration system… no joke, it is stinky. Lol. :+1::wink:

1 Like