What type of nutes are you using?

@Green Thunder. Nice Skittles, this Lucas formula is an updated one supposedly using all 3 of the Trio, but I’m glad to hear that you do like it and by the looks of it your girls love it. Thanks for the reply.

2 Likes

@Green Thunder. Maybe I should go and use the original, I want to get some Skittles too and if yours are doing that well, well don’t fix it if its not broke, right?

2 Likes

Hey @Greenthunder, I didn’t type your avitar correctly. I didn’t want you to think I ignore your message.

1 Like

Hey @M4ur hows everything man

Everything is good friend, starting a new project, I hope :joy:.
I need to resupply my nutrient line, I’ve been using biobizz + bloombastic and I must admit that is the best solution for me, this combination provide me 100% successfully grow without defiency’s and other problems.
I hope you are well and your girls are doing well :fist_right:
meatballs

4 Likes

2 Likes

We finally cut the ribbon on 2 locations finally, its been a very long legal fight. Now the green light has came finally, we look forward to serving and helping my patients to over come the alignments of physical pain, complications of anxiety, multiple cancers, MS, Parkinsons, and many other food born pathogens that alternate the human body, so people can live a more healthy life. Grow Clean, Grow Green, Happy Growing to All…Blessings !

3 Likes

Hey yoshi, long time. No see. What do you got happening?

1 Like

"My apologies to this thread, hope this doesn’t cause no issues explaining how you been @bryan, I went commercial on business investment. They past the law here, so I was offered 30% of the profits to invest to get in position for the legality on the medical marijuana option, so after a few meetings, it was feasible to put in work, plus out of the 5 partners I had the most experience on indoor growing with coco coir, hydro, and soil, plus all my Yoshi secrets, so we all submitted a finished product on quality, then production. My partners all grew outside, but I still managed to out weight two of them, plus my timing was much faster cause indoor growing you can control the whole growth. I had been working on some blueprints for a lab to go solo, so I thought it would be more profitable to use O.P.M. to get started just in case the laws would flop cause Arkansas is so isolated and controlled with red tape, I did not want to lose big my first run in a big operation. So we started a few non-profit fundraisers on the CBD and it did extremely well, than we protest, fought, protest, fought, waited, and almost gave in on cultivating legally and commercially selling, than Trump did the unimaginable and fire Jeff Sessions rotten soul, and past the bill for farmers to grow hemp legally, Praise God it was the break we needed and the Universe answered right on time. In addition, we were in position, we had over 250,000 sign petitioners that we walked door to door for about 10 months, refusing to quit cause I knew all the big money millionaires would show up late for the party trying to throw they money at corporate seats to push out the smalls guys, but we managed to present our business plan and pulling a few high strings by knowing somebody that knows somebody, the grace was rewarded in our favor. We cut the ribbon last week on one location and we will cut the ribbon on two more, so we managed to get zone 6, zone 2 and zone 5, all things to the higher entity and I’m very thankful to I.L.G.M forum and family that help me in my endeavors that put the growing your own medicine bug in my soul, Shout out to you guys and I must say this is thee best growing forum on the W3 by far thanks to Robert and his mission to spread the Love globally.

3 Likes

The pride you are feeling is well deserved. Hats off to ya. What kinda thc % you end up with?

1 Like

Any where between 26% - 38%, but much is that depends on strain, and genetics. We have notice major increases after the third and forth generation, which is always higher than the first. Also it’s a lot of plant training and precise feeding regiments that is applied.

2 Likes

Can ya believe it! Texas is sending a bill to the Governor allowing us to grow “Hemp”. This climate change stuff must be real. Hell has frozen over.

1 Like

People really don’t know the dangers of food born pathogens. I suffer from ankylosing spondylitis. I got food poisoning and now I’m severely disabled from the chronic sequalie of food born pathogens like ecoli. I’m glad there’s people like you out there fighting the good fight :+1: