What type of nutes are you using?

Hi @Johnzy81!
When you stop giving the bio-grow to your plants?

2 Likes

Does anyone know how many days NFTG nutes are good after mixed? I’ve used it the next day but wonder if 2 or 3 days would be ok.

@Tylan @Usmcjojo

3 Likes

@GreenThunder I’ve used a day after. Never had to go longer personally. I would think 2 days would be max, but make sure to re-adjust the ph.

3 Likes

Oh shoot I didn’t think about rechecking the pH :persevere::+1:

2 Likes

Unfortunately I don’t have much experience on this @GreenThunder as I only mix what I plan to use. My only suggestion is other than the pH already mentioned I would stir the container that had the nutes at least several times a day to prevent it from all settling to the bottom of the container for too long.

2 Likes

@Johnzy81 all good here bro
Tag me into your thread when you start the grow did you get the advice you where lolking for about autos i just saw your post :+1:

2 Likes

Hey there @M4ur bud been out for a bit my friend yeah I am finished mate I have some photos for everyone to have a look at very soon I’m just in the middle of upgrading a security system almost done tho.

1 Like

@Hogmaster thanks for the reply :+1:, I did start the GGs and SweetBerry Cough with the LEDs and I have lift off with two of GGs and one SBC I just want to do the four only for the reason’s do that I can home my LST Training with plenty of space also to be able to work around them. I will start my journal probably today or tomorrow and I would really appreciate any information you can give me going through it please I have everything noted and photos to get it started, so right now I am just making sure that there is no stretching. handling

2 Likes

I still waiting for your answer bro… When you stop giving them the bio-grow liquid? I mean after them ar starting to flower :wink::+1:@Johnzy81

1 Like

Hey there buddy sorry for the late reply @M4ur thinks are just all over the place at the moment I stopped using the grow and changed to the fish-mix about about the same time I switch to flowering I hope to be around more I seem to be missing alot hope your all good and your lady’s :v:.

1 Like

Everything is going well friend :+1:, thx for your time buddy.

3 Likes

I just give them another shot whit bio grow and a small dose of fish mix because the older one is showing some N defiency (yellowing leaves). Also I give them 0.5ml per liter of bloombastic besides the other additives :wink: @Johnzy81
I hope you enjoy your time whit your last harvest :face_with_hand_over_mouth:.

1 Like

Hello again, just hit 60 days with these WWA, AN PH PERFECT nutes, just added OVERDRIVE to the feeding regimen. BIG notice of change to the mass of these buds. Extra weight is always good!
2 days ago

2 Likes

Today.

5 Likes

You know it buddy I have not forgottene about some bud pron for you @M4ur, the Blue funk, came to just over 5 oz the Amnesia just under 5 oz and that was with no LST our anything else with the females I just wanted to see a complete natural growth with them and off Course Biobizz nutes, I’m thinking off doing both an indoor and Outdoor for the first time in a green house so I can be right here for every step, what do you think buddy to much or will it be ok? i was planning on just putting 6 plants inside all off them too try help with my Culter Migraine, Crohn’s, appetite and sleep so I’m thinking of popping some Purple Urkil, Grand Daddy Purple, I am hoping you have some suggestions for me bud.

2 Likes

Anything you want buddy to put in your greenhouse will be OK… But you need to keep them low I guess (depending on how tall your greenhouse is).
I don’t know much about strains but I just received some critical, gorilla glue, sticky Beast Automatic, Bruce Banner 3, NYC Diesel Autoflowering and super lemon haze… So It’s testing period for me :wink: @Johnzy81

5 Likes

How are you @M4ur hope everything is great with you buddy it been a little while again that is some list you have there the Critical is a good high yield and a beautiful flavour to the smoke I have never heard off Sticky Beast is this the only auto you are going with or are some of the rest auto’s also?

3 Likes

@Covertgrower how are you doing mate, I’m starting an autoflower grow mainly to do some different types of training on them I now that @Hogmaster is a great auto man and I will definitely get his advice but if you have any information I would really appreciate it.

I’m doing alright @Johnzy81 I’m struggling to get some random bag seeds to sprout. I might have one contender out of 16. (I have ILGM seeds but I’m moving) I’ve never grown an autoflower, but they are their own animal. From a lot of reading, I know that LST onlynis best for an auto. Other than that, that’s about all I know. What questions do you have?

2 Likes

Sorry about the seedlings @Covertgrower maybe they mite surprise you yet, with the auto’s I agree with you that is what I’m planning just LST and just given them plenty of space but I am definitely a more photo person myself I want to start a proper journal and I really want it to be interesting and Educational for all our fellow growers I will tag you in when I can make up my mind I’m torn at the moment lol.

1 Like