What type of nutes are you using?

I don’t really care about badges, after a while you will get them, just spend time here and push the “like” button many times, read stuff!

1 Like

Yeah but I would love to get to a level to really get into everything and have the ability to be able to do more for people who come looking for a great place to learn and I can understand as mush a possible a along the way also.

1 Like

And I have no likes left again either mate sorry.

2 Likes

You already can do this things :+1:
You don’t need badges for helping others, just to know what you are saying and if you don’t know just tag the big guys (Countryboyjvd1971, garrigan65, Donaldj (he knows a lot about hydro), Hogmaster).
Just be careful to not give bad advices! :+1::wink:

2 Likes

Definitely not I wouldn’t get involved with any topics that I don’t know what I’m talking about or have any contributions to add to the conversation.

2 Likes

Hey can you tell me what and how much you are adding in the water when you feed your girls?
In veg stage but also in Flowering stage.
Please @Johnzy81

2 Likes

OK, @M4ur in the veg stage in use all the nutes at 3/4 strength on my photo females at 1/2 strength on my Autoflowers, I use my Root Juice, my grow, Bio-heaven everytime and sometimes at full strength with that one Alge-Mix and also some Active-Vera it’s for keeping immune system of the plant health that’s veg now flowering my Bio-Bloom and I then change from Grow-Mix to Fish-mix and I also start the Topamax as its for taste and also helps to raping the buds and I always add my Bio-heaven and I will add Cal-Mag in most feedings but at half strength. I use Bio-Nova for the Cal-Mag.

2 Likes

Thx… I need to get some cal-mag, I only have Epsom Salt (magnesium)

1 Like

That has got some Calcium more that Magnesium but it would be definitely helpful for sure just grab a bottle of the Cal-Mag and you can add to every feeding if you like but again I would only use at 1/2 strength and you are all good. :v:keep well M4ur yeah buddy you have been here chatting to me from the start yeah man :+1:

2 Likes

@Countryboyjvd1971 I’m getting ready to finish what I have going on right now, and I want to try something different with lights, I’m thinking off going with LECs (CMH) I’m liking what I see with them would you give me your opinions please on them if you can.

3 Likes

Im really enjoying them brother the plant love the light as well
What are you wondering about ?
I have the 630 watt fixture

1 Like

That’s what I am thinking, so I’m looking to fill an 8×10 room would you recommend two 315 Watts or one 630 maybe on a light mover up to a 945 watt? @Countryboyjvd1971.

1 Like

630 does 5x5 foot print so maybe two of them or one 630 and two 315s
Im looking into light movers myself right now
@Donaldj uses them and @WillyJ was looking into them
I have a similar size room and mixed my 630 with my cobs and leds for a total watt draw of 1465 and im have great results but do plan on a second lec fixture of 630 so i can remove the other fixtures

3 Likes

They seem to be getting great reviews, I think I will take your advice definitely that you know what they can do and you have seen results also that is even better thanks CB I will let you know what I order yeah.

1 Like

@Countryboyjvd1971 what type of LED Cob did you use and it’s Watts please mate.

1 Like

That’s a big space for sure I could picture how many LED fixtures would be hanging everywhere to hit that footprint 2 1000w HID’s on light rails and done :wink: I would likely go with 6 315w LEC’s
https://www.amazon.com/C-M-H-630-Remote-Dual-Lamps/dp/B071PBF88V/ref=sr_1_155?ie=UTF8&qid=1519921750&sr=8-155&keywords=cmh+grow+light
I would go with 3 of these ballasts and cheap shades just for an idea

4 Likes

Your always ready with the info @Donaldj
And i will probably go with remote ballasts next time myself

@Johnzy81
I usetwo of the 400 roleadro Cobs true watts is 197 give or take a few but they may have changed drivers in the newer models??

This is mine
https://www.amazon.com/Roleadro-HYG05-2X200W-W-Spectrum-Hydroponic-Indoor/dp/B00U2DP48I?tag=greenrel-20

This is the newer version

https://www.amazon.com/Roleadro-Spectrum-Light-Switch-Generation/dp/B01I4NY8KW?tag=greenrel-20

@dbrn32 i tbink i just found out why my light get better readings then the newer ones
They definitely changed them
Mines no longer available from amazon just a third party who muat have had a few in stock ?

3 Likes

That would make a lot of sense. Outside of having them all in front of you and the proper tools it’s nearly impossible to tell. Back when we were having that discussion my input was based solely on the driver labels, and it’s very likely different model is using different driver.

3 Likes

Thats what I’m thinking maybe one day ill open it up lol not anytime soon tho haha
Im sure it has something to do withnit tho
Ohms law is spot on so your math cant be wrong

2 Likes

Yessir! When it doesn’t work anymore haha.

2 Likes