What type of nutes are you using?

@Rugar89 how are you doing today bud, listen I’m not sure how I can copy or paste anything I would like to have to look back over or make a file even if you have any spare time could you help me out please mate.

I’m sure there are far more qualified members here then myself that might be able to explain it all to you. It would take me days.

1 Like

OK that’s fine bud thanks for the reply :+1:

@Donaldj hey there, I’m sorry for going off topic but I am hoping that I can find someone that will help me with an issue I do not know how to copy or paste from the forum and file my information that I am finding so unbelievable helpful from our fellow members do you think that you might be able to help out with this please :unamused:

I simply bookmark web address for guides than open in new window and copy and paste address to share guide links.

2 Likes

Everything is going well friend :+1:
A small problem with spider mites but I handle it. How is your grow going? I guess you will harvest soon :thinking::wink:

@M4ur I have been a little worried about you everything ok I hope mate, yes I was busy yesterday on off my Critical Autos came down today :grin: and I will be busy over the next couple of weeks they will all be just behind each other finishing so yeah all good and you got those spider mites out then that’s great, I have never had then yet in my grows, Mur I used the Biobizz foliar spray it helps with all off that thing you spray it not just on the leaves, you have to spray it under the leaves first and then maybe half an hour later and you spray the top it makes your plants look brilliant really buddy you would love it. :v:

1 Like

Don’t forget to weight your harvest, wet and dry :wink: I will love to see some numbers :+1:
And yes my friend all is good, I was a little disappointed but… I put too much soul in this and I need to take it easy

Il do that for you buddy, and for anyone that is interested in seeing how the Biobizz nutrients can do there job also, how are your girls doing now then was it a big battle with the spider mites.

1 Like

Them are progressing good and a little slow but I’m not worry about it… I guess I need to increase the dose of nutrients but I wait for them to dry a little before I will feed again :wink:

Awh yeah that’s it and must times when it is not happening on top it will be in the root zone that’s why I ask mate. are you adding the Bio-Root also

1 Like

@M4ur could you please explain to me how to fill out the tutorial for this forum if you can mate.

I was giving them root juice (1/4 dose) but I will stop and I will give them only bio grow and bio-heaven

Of course I will help you… What do you want to know about it?

I use 2 ml per litre with my Autoflowers and 3 ml per litre on my photo’s females which is 3/4 off the dosage why are you staying so low with the amount bud.

Lol because is a expensive bottle and also because they recommend it just for the first 2-3 weeks of life @Johnzy81
How much do you use(i mean from every other stuff) when you feed them?

Yeah I emailed the Company to get some other information about the different products the person I got in contact with loved using Biobizz and gave me his feeding schedules after been using them for 6 years, and also in this current grow I’m also using there medium All-Mix along side there Light-Mix soil which is not pre fertilized so it is alot more hands on and I was also told I could use it all through veg without any problems and I did I ended up with what I called the Queen she grow 6 1/2 feet a big lady.

1 Like

Sadly I can’t get those bags with soil but is not problem because I have a pretty good soil…

What do you want to know friend?
What tutorial? @Johnzy81

You fill it in and when it’s done you can get the Certified bag from the forum I’m really getting into one @M4ur lol :joy:

I’m hooked on this forum now mate I love picking them up it gives me a sense of accomplishment.

1 Like