What type of nutes are you using?

Tell you all what I have used so many different nutrients right now these have been so impressive @Countryboyjvd1971 has been using ask him

REMO NUTRIENTS COMPLETE LIQUID SET BUNDLE + TWIN CANARIES CHART & PIPETTE - 1 Liter Each

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01ES851TE?tag=greenrel-20

3 Likes

Hey @garrigan62 can you convert those caps in ml maybe?
Also how strong that solution need to be (Hydrogen Peroxide)?
What brand is that root stimulant?
And I have a question about that Liquide Thrive, do you think this is the same stuff?

1 Like

@M4ur

No need to for the Nitrogen Peroxide It’s like giving your plant roots oxygen

1 Like

And what about that superdrive? Do you heard about that before?

Yes, that and Hydrogen Peroxide, And Root Stimulant.

Hydrogen Peroxide… Mix 2 Cap full’s or 3 to a gal of water, Liquide Thrive 2mL and 2 mL of Root Stimulant.

Soack the hole good with this before transplanting and after you get done transplanting soak them again and leave them be for a few days. This helps keep them from going into shock from the transplant

Will

5 Likes

Thanks friend… This information is very important for me and I bookmark it :+1:

2 Likes

So I have a friend, of a friend, that have this question.
What are the chances to get a autoflowering plant from a “bag of seeds”? (seed founded in a autoflowering bud)
The schedule is 18/6, 50 days old(from sprout).
Top/fimm many times, a very big girl.

@garrigan62 @Niala @Donaldj @Countryboyjvd1971 @Hogmaster

6 Likes

If the seed came from an auto it’s possible but also quite possible to get and auto hermi

7 Likes

And that is very very bad for him :disappointed::face_with_raised_eyebrow:
Thank you for the quick answer :+1:

2 Likes

Dj is on point ill add this

It possible your friend stressed the auto by topping to many times also @M4ur
I dint see balls on your picture?

Hey there @M4ur how have you been bud all good I hope I have been very busy the last few days just getting to pot in and out family emergency hopefully I will get the chance to catch up with you and everything else I have alot to read over for sure, how are your lady’s going big beautiful things I hope if you can get a chance yourself let me know please :v:

1 Like

@Countryboyjvd1971 that is a plant from a regular seed (bag of seeds from a autoflowering strain) so she thought it was good to do that.

1 Like

We will speak for sure :wink:

1 Like

Understood keep us posted @M4ur

1 Like

@Johnzy81 Dank buds👌

1 Like

@M4ur I never fill in a tutorial how exactly do I do it mate sorry for bothering you bud.

Gosh brother… I don’t understand why people would think that… I love pace and harmony(we live in 21 century) …
And also I hope we understand each other…
My native language is not English so I really put a real effort to express myself but sometimes people miss understand my… Sorry @Countryboyjvd1971, sorry @Johnzy81 , sorry @all :disappointed:
PS… I don’t think what I’m saying is understandable

What are you sorry for buddy ???
Did i miss something @M4ur ???
I’m confused :man_shrugging:t3:

2 Likes

Me to mate what up bud all great man come on @M4ur @Countryboyjvd1971 I don’t recall anything either mate it’s all good buddy. :v:

1 Like

@M4ur everything ok buddy how is the Biobizz doing for you there must be a massive change now bud give me an update if you can mate I hope everything is going well I all ways yeah.