What type of nutes are you using?

Also I want to try some great products but sadly I don’t afford them because of the shipping costs :triumph: and that are Recharge (by Real Growers) and Microbe Life™ Photosynthesis Plus. This two products are recommended by yoshi and I trust him on that :+1:

1 Like

I’m going looking them up now @M4ur and also thank you @yoshi :v:.

1 Like

They say to use 0.5 - 1ml per liter and I suggest you to start with 0.5ml for the first feed. If you go whit feed-water-feed you can use
0.5 - 1 - 0.5ml per liter (0.5ml beside the other nutrients and 1ml when you are using plain water)
Or if you go whit feed-water-water then you can use 0.5- 1 - 1 ml per liter
PS This is for the last 2 weeks (4 before harvest) in flower stage
PSS Wach how them react because I was not using this organic stuff when I tested the bloombastic

1 Like

I have just looked both off them up I’m loving what I’m seeing and reading for sure nice one folks.

1 Like

Yep that have great reviews and positive feedback from people around here :v:… Maybe in the future I will be able to get some of that :pray:

1 Like

Cyco

5 Likes

Week 5

4 Likes

Gold leaf both pic

6 Likes

@Nell1 they are beautiful plants you have there mate and that I an organic nutrients line is yeah.

2 Likes

Yes it’s the best for Pharmaceutical quality the cleanest you can go

3 Likes

I’m out off likes mate but thank you for the heads up il look them up and also note them down I love doing side by sides with nutrients and lighting but thanks again @Nell1 and maybe have a look at the Biobizz range and Bionova Range they are completely independent off each other :v:

2 Likes

New toy! :joy::joy::joy::heart_eyes: the ring not the joint :joy:
0.42$ from aliexpress

8 Likes

Good day my friend! Well what’s funny is I couldn’t find one on the site or even online!
As a long time hydro grower I’ve always kept my ph at a range of 5.5-6.5 with 5.8 being my sweet spot.i grow using dwc as well as aeroponics . depending on strain my ph goes up and down,once you grow plant specific you’ll be able to dial in ph .I’ve had plants that love a 5.8ph I’ve had plants that love a 6.5 ph all depends on what your growing.hope this helps @Johnzy81

4 Likes

@Eastcoastbudd i just wanted to welcome you to the forum
Im a soil grower myself agian welcome
Happy growing :v:CB

3 Likes

That is too funny. I actually laughed and smiled when I saw it. How does it work?

3 Likes

It’s from rubber and it’s easy to use… It’s good to have when you need both hands :joy: @neckNflu

2 Likes

Sweet! I never saw anything like that. I thought it was cool

2 Likes

Hi @Johnzy81… Sorry for not being around lately but I’m very busy with work and family…
A short update for you : everything is doing great and everyone is healthy and happy :blush:… Specially the clones (24h after the first feed)
The biobizz is amazing stuff :heart_eyes:. Thank you brother for your recommendation :+1::sunglasses:

2 Likes

@M4ur I’m delighted to hear that mate i was thinking how things were going for you so that’s great I’m just going feeding the girls il have some pictures for you soon :v:.

1 Like

5 Likes