What type of nutes are you using?

Let’s see what you are using and maybe give me some suggestions :face_with_hand_over_mouth:.
Also if you are using boosters or something else feel free to add them to :wink:.
A big THANK YOU from start :sweat_smile:!

3 Likes

GH FloraTrio, Liquid Koolbloom, Calmag, Armor Si, and FloraNectar for me.

5 Likes

@M4ur FF nutrients here. I purchased NPK Industries kelp, and humid acid. (They have a great hydro oriented line) They weren’t in the FF nutrient line and the kelp and humic acid is really beneficial throughout the entire grow. I use a teaspoon of honey per gallon to maintain a healthy bacteria as well. I haven’t purchased it yet, but I’ll be picking up some Mammoth P for more essential living organisms.

4 Likes

advanced sensi coco a and b grow and bloom,flower fuel, mammoth p, terpinator,bud candy,every once and again,cal,mag GH

4 Likes

i recieved some ancient forest,and liquid seaweed for my up coming organic run @Covertgrower recharge too!

3 Likes

FF Trio, Rhino Skin, and Cal-Mag once every few weeks on my outdoor BBA grow.

NFTG sample pack on my Chocolope indoor grow.

3 Likes

I’m using the GH trio and cal mag; I’ve also added Advanced Nutrients Big Bud during flower. I’ve considered adding Liquid Koolbloom, Armor Si, and/or FloraNectar but I don’t feel like I know enough about what they do or when to introduce them. Also, I kept ‘hearing’ to keep doing what I’m doing when the plants are happy and they were with just the trio + cal mag :ok_hand: I try to lean toward keeping it simple because I can mucky it up in a quick hurry :smile: I also use compost tea once a week or less. I flushed once and my gals didn’t seem to like it so I haven’t done it again. I grow in coco feed/water until it just starts dripping, I’d guess it comes to 10% runoff. The girls get wet nearly every day, alternating food/water and cal mag is added every day and I adjust pH to 6.0.

I’d be interested in having the grow medium and pH included when folks report their nutes. Do soil folks use nutes?

4 Likes

I forgot to say I have placed my order for the NFTG sample pack. Chocolope will be in my next batch… I’d love to read your journal (if you have one) [maybe I have read it and don’t remember] :wink::v:

2 Likes

To address your further specific questions @GreenThunder I’m a soil grower in Fox Farm Ocean Forest I like to keep my PH around 6.2-6.5 no lower than 6.0. I haven’t checked run off in awhile, I can’t say what it is this grow. I know you’re supposed to, but they seem happy, so I’m not concerned yet. What ended up being the shipping cost? Not to clog the thread, just edit previous response… Also @M4ur

3 Likes

NFTG modified Greek regiment with added teas and folirars in soil.

I’ve been using Foxfarm’s Dirty Dozen for my last two and current grows with wild success. I believe this nutrient kit makes the process completely idiot proof as long as you follow the directions. I love it, and more importantly my plants seem to love it. :blush:

6 Likes

I use the fox farm Trio along with Beastie Bloom & cha ching. I also add Cal Mag and silica. I like the results with mine but I may try something new down the road.

3 Likes

I use House & Garden two part for soil as my base.
General Hydroponics Armor-SI for Cilicia
General Hydroponics Cali Magic for cal/mag.
House & Garden Bud XL which is a late bloom additive. It helps to extract sugars from bracts, allowing more sugar and energy to be concentrated on fruit and flower production.

Bloombastic by Atami which is a bloom additive (highly recommended)
Mother Of All Blooms ( MOAB ) by Mad Farmer. This is a PK booster.

For roots I use Re-Charge For Plants which is mycorrhizae and fungi along with Photosynthesis Plus made by Microbe Life which is very similar to the brand Mammoth P. It’s a live microbial agent. Lastly I use unsulphered molasses as food for those microbes.

4 Likes

I am using Advanced Nutrients (AN) ph perfect Sensi Grow/Bloom, hydroguard, AN voodoo juice, magiCal, terpinator, AN big bud and AN bud candy.

I am growing passive hydro in coco/perlite.

6 Likes

@GreenThunder

I grow in soil. My nutrient information is listed.:slightly_smiling_face::+1:

2 Likes

I’m using GH Flora Nova Grow & Bloom. Rapid Start, floralicious plus & koolbloom as additives plus calmag.

3 Likes

I expected the shipping cost to be more than I’d seen others quote, at $62 I still feel it’s a good deal for what I’ve heard is included. I’m looking forward to trying it though not sure I’d purchase by mail if it’s not available locally. Full price plus shipping might be a little too rich for me especially since there’s other products available locally.

DynaGrow and Bloom in coco with tap water. It’s Colorado River water so it has plenty of calcium and magnesium in it. I pH it with ordinary vinegar. Dirt cheap and it seems to work fine. Free Amazon Prime shipping.

5 Likes

GH for Hydro and M-3 for Soil

2 Likes

Here it is @WillyJ
I also have a request for you guys and girls… If you have time please put some links, if someone already posted the link don’t. Thx

1 Like