What type of deficiency is this?

@Kenken and I lost a nice plant as well

I wouldnā€™t be surprised to see MG soil in the low 4ā€™s for PH. Very hard stuff to work with. Transplant if possible would be my advice.

3 Likes

Keep i eye on ph it will go up to 8 every time feed is released and good luck

suggest you get a PH n PPM Meter setā€¦$20 onlineā€¦ESSENTIAL.

*prefertilized growing media is famous for burning plants to a crisp. dilute with non-fertilized soil.
flushing will just activate more of the extended release nutes.
not good to move out of cloth this oldā€¦best to dig out side dirt and replace with non-fertilized soil. Do with your hands to avoid major root damage.

Filling out a SUPPORT TICKET will give advisers a better idea of what is going on.

Learn to read your leavesā€¦

2 Likes

Yep, this pretty much sums this issue up. Next to ph issues. Drinkslinger and Myfriendis410 stated.

1 Like

I only got 12 quarts of happy frog to put into 3 1 gallon containers for my seedlings to grow to teens. I just went into my green house and looked at all my plants trying to remove as many time release balls as possible. I got many put but ofc Thiers probably still some in thier, imma just water it with a ph of 6.5 and add big bloom every 3rd watering. Hopefully happy frog will make my grow little easer for my other plants.

I have also seen nice grows using MG

Growing is a learning curve. Mostly learned by making mistakesā€¦the first few grows.
Suggest you find one strain that works well for youā€¦and repeat the successes.

@tanlover442 Would u recommended any?

White Widow is famous for being easy to grow, fast grow, high yield and good thc levels.
You can also check the 10+ 10 deals for sales. If you donā€™t need that many, get a friend to go in with you. Delivery is USA will be less than 7 days.

You could also cruise tru the listings using the filter for your preferences.
The exotics are hard to grow.

In here for a few minutes, the plants look alright for the type of soil they in, way better than last time you posted. Id say get a new start with the seeds you have germinating and look at these as a grow guide, learn from your errors and harvest what you can from them , concentrate on the next batch good luck.

1 Like

ThanksšŸ‘

1 Like

Is there a reason you didnā€™t fill your pots up?
Personally Iā€™d give the one 1 tsp of Grow Big. Ff is fast acting. Short lived

@Sasquatch I didnā€™t have enough soil at the time and they needed more room before they became root bound, I have some all purpose soil that Iā€™m going to apply before next watering and Iā€™m going to add grow big to every plant.

Watch how your plants react. If it tweaks back off a little 1tsp is a low dose. If it gets to liking it bump it up to 2.

@Sasquatch 1teaspoon for every gallon right

1 Like

Yep. Its on the bottle

@Sasquatch Ik jus makin sure

I just had great luck with MG and WWAā€™s for my first try. I had zero issues to be honest. Kept the PH at 6.5 and it all went very well.

I did add just a little Big Bloom and Grow Big during the vegetative phase, but not much. I gave it some Tiger Bloom and Big Bloom during flowering, but again not much. Itā€™s curing now and it looks like Iā€™m ending up with 6 ounces from two plants. Very high quality also and better and better as it cures. So it is possible with MG Potting Soil.

Are you using the potting soil or garden soil as I think there is a large difference.

I did it because of lack of money and exotic soils are crazy high priced, at least here locally. It was purely a financial decision on my part.