What type is this?

Hello everyone, Its firt time I am growing anything. May I know what kind of strain am I growing here?? my knowledge is very limited on it
The seed I germinated was from Street that I bought.
The plant sprouted on 11 july '22, currently here I am and also why is the stem so thin down and thick up.
And also what stage am I in??
Thankyou in advance.

2 Likes

There is no way to tell what strain a plant is. Its just past seedling stage and into early vegetation.
Looks pretty good. Could use a little more light intensity. Well to be honest a lot more light.

2 Likes

It looks to be sativa dominant but there is no way to tell the strain. Its stretching and putting a lot of distance between the nodes. You’ll do better with more light intensity. See how its reaching to the sky? You’re lights are probably too high above the canopy for a 3 week old baby. Drop it down to at least 12" above the top of the plant unless your light puts out a lot of heat, then go 18"-24". The stalk is thinner at the bottom because its sending all it’s energy to climb up towards the light instead of spending energy on hardening the stalk at this stage.

2 Likes