What to use for nukes on my new grow

I don’t know what to use in soil, I’ve done hydro before but never soil

@Kyliegirl146 what soil you using. I use General Hydoponics FloraNova Series. Filing out a support ticket will help and you’ll get more answers but I can see if we can get some help. @daddydays @Caosred @FloridaSon @highcountrygal @dbrn32
To create a grow support ticket we need some basic information to help diagnose the issue.

COPY/PASTE the below list into your forum post.
Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so = NA

Strain; Type, Bag seed, or NA

Soil in pots, Hydroponic, or Coco?

System type?

PH of runoff or solution in reservoir?

What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS

Indoor or Outdoor

Light system, size?
Temps; Day, Night

Humidity; Day, Night
Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size
AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,
Co2; Yes, No
If you can, upload a picture of your plant. It helps the diagnosis, if needed.

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer. Feel free to elaborate, but short, to the point questions and facts will help us help you :slightly_smiling_face:

I use FoxFarms right now. Eventually I plan on getting away from commercial nutrients.

Any fertilizer will pretty much work with the proper NPK ratios for your stage of growth. I personally recommend staying away from Scott’s or Miracle Grow.

Not that they aren’t good nutrients. They are anti marijuana, so I discourage their use…

I don’t know how to fill out a ticket

I’m using fox farm soil. So I figured I’d stick with fox farm

@Kyliegirl146 you won’t have to add any nutes for awhile if you are using fox farm. Is it Ocean Forest? It’s got everything you need for now

Most of them end up being fairly similar in the end. I would look at what options local shops have and see what fits your budget and you feel comfortable using.

@Countryboyjvd1971 used their dirty dozen pack and would be able to help you with the full line. I only use the liquid trio.

I think @highcountrygal has used their powder trio for flowering…

@FloridaSon Open Sesame, Beastie Bloomz and Cha-Ching they work over night for real.

well i started out with ff warrior but i think it killed my seedlings,(not to mention i over watered them on the 1st watering)no growth on them at all so i dug one of them out seeds and the tap root was yellow. so i am leaving them outside for now and starting over with ffof, same stains of seed. i did some research on ff warrior and its not good alone, you need to mix it with ffhf, it had bad reviews on it. so i did my 24 hr soak and now they are in a wet paper napkin and a damp plastic bag on my cable box in complete darkness (to force out the tap root). tomorrow i will put them in the ffof and put a plastic cup over them to keep humidity in and i will put them in my little green house thats on my deck and mist them with ph’ed water around 6.2. 2 to 3 times a day. this is quite the learning experience.

@daddydays. That f@$&ing suck dude! Hope these turn out better

hope so, the season has just begun so no worries for now.

Did I show you my Buckeye Purple? I’m gonna transplant her this evening may do the other three also

yes i think you did, good luck with those ladies

Man i make my own!!good composting crop rotation lots of worms in soil and your away!!but doing that takes time but well worth it

:yes ocean forest and im going to use fox farm after a month of just distilled water

@Kyliegirl146 I use Alaskan fish fertilizer ($5 at Walmart), FF big bloom, FF tiger bloom and calmag…tablespoon of each per gallon every other feeding. I can’t keep track of all the schedules…plant are happy and budding like crazy so it seems to be working :sunglasses:

Just so you know FFOF is a pretty hot soil, a lot of people say it’s too hot for seedlings. You will not need to use nutes for 4-6 weeks with FFOF as it is already really high in nitrogen. It’s what I am using now.

Also you might want to get some calmag kn hand if using plain distilled water to water with. As it has 0 mineral value in it. You might end up having to supplement a couple waterings with it.

@daddydays how’s thing going with your new batch? Haven’t heard from ya in a minute