What to feed my plants when it’s time for nutrients

That’s how I order mine. Part A, Part B. I get Epsom salts on sale at Walgreens or CVS, they usually sell 4-6 pound bags for $3-5. I have 25 lb bags of A and B. I managed to give enough away that my Part A ran out, I’m still on my first 25 pounds of Part B from August of last year (after what I estimate to be about 216 plants, give or take 20-30). It lasts

Here’s a link to the Apera on Amazon for your convenience
https://a.co/d/65wBsSr

Is the ph 40 better or is the ph20 all I need

1 Like

The pH 20 is plenty accurate, it’ll do the trick for ya without needing to spend the extra $$. I’d spend the little extra getting calibration fluids.

A cheap ppm/tds/EC meter is fine, it’ll be within 10-50 PPMs of a fancy one (I have a cheapo and a BlueLab. Cheapo was a little less accurate but not off by enough to matter). The pH meter is where to invest the $$ in the name brand for sure.

PS you have some personal identifiers in that screenshot - maybe we should have a mod alter or remove it?

1 Like

I agree

2 Likes

I was able to delete for everyone or did it just delete on my end

1 Like

Its gone.

2 Likes

Good stuff

1 Like

So I got the aspera 20. And I bought a 14 pound kit of jacks 321. Listen everyone thank for everyone’s suggestions I truly appreciate all of you guys help. God bless all and I hope everyone had a great Christmas. And i hope the same for the new year.

1 Like

Thanks outlaw. I appreciate your help. I bought the aspera 20. And 14 pounds of jacks 321. I picked up a ppm/EC meter also but I bought a cheap one but with good reviews. The seedling are still in a jiffy pea cup at what size should I transplant

1 Like

And at what age should I start feeding. I was told befor that not to give seedlings food because it could burn out their roots. Right now I have two that are like two weeks ahead of the rest the other ones just piped out the dirt about a week ago but they’re already catching up. Especially the Bruce banner. She was the last by days and is bigger then the ones I planted before her except the two that are a few weeks ahead the two purples. 3 are autos. The purples are fems. I would have had 7 but two never opened or came up out the dirt and if anyone ever doubted that ILGM will replace any seed that fails to germ is the truth. They will replace the ones that didn’t work when ever you choose. A week a month I think almost up or up to a year. They did right by me. Anyway can I start giving them food while there still in there pea cups.

I grow in coco with perlite. I dome seedlings and use plain RO water for a week or so. After that I start fertigating (watering to run off) with 25% strength Jack’s. I up the strength slowly after that. Search online for KootMed’s Jack’s 321 feed chart. The way I use Jack’s is based on that. It’s a PDF or I’d just post it. BTW I don’t use the supplemental feeding on that chart, I just use recharge.

IDK if the soil/coco mix makes a difference. I’m sure someone will let us know if it does.