What to do with Runoff?

No room between houses, and I reeeally don’t want to tear the back fence up, it was just put in last year. My 16yo and some of his buds will work for food tho lol

2 Likes

There is a company that will deeply discount the removal because they want the concrete. The company name is eluding me at the moment. And if you do the work, they pay you and come pick the concrete up.

2 Likes

It’s cherry companies

1 Like

I’ll look some up. This old neighborhood has alleys that run between backyards so there was a garage at one point. Giant tree roots don’t make anything any prettier. Basically my backyard is good for just about nothing. There’s hardly a spot to set a chair without wobbling

1 Like

Looking them up now. Thanks a lot

1 Like

Their commercial came on the radio after I posted that, lol

2 Likes

It’s a sign! Gotta wait till after Christmas, though. I think I really need a surveyor of some kind first. Not sure what kind of offset could happen with the trees and the roots. Part of it is lifted from the actual base of a tree that hangs over neighbors power lines.

2 Likes

I have a large glass dish to slide under a rack an catch run off. I always rinse and dry for the next time.

3 Likes

Agreed. For some reason the previous home owner widened the sidewalk with an extra strip of poorly poured concrete. May dig it up next year to plant flowers.

1 Like

There is a sidewalk through our yard as well that connected the garage to the house. Looks like Eastern Europe

1 Like

This old house is on top of bentonite soils. Next year I am concentrating on leveling the soil but 40+ old trees have done their part also. I am just get too old for all this manual labor.