What to do when the power goes out?

I didn’t know there was a scheduled outage. Lights have been on 6 hrs after 6 off. Power is out for a few hours. In seedling/early veg stage. Should I be thinking of some form of light source or will it be ok?

@Oldguy @dbrn32 @Drinkslinger @PurpNGold74 @Myfriendis410 @MattyBear

If you’ve got any type of light, (battery/candle/solar) throw it in the tent.

I’d be careful with candle, but it’ll suffice if you’re supervising.

It won’t take much to keep them on track. They’ll just think it’s a cloudy day.

2 Likes

I’ll leave it open and put the candle in the room in front and keep it fire hazard free. Thanks for the help

1 Like

It might take more than one candle.
If you’ve got a flashlight throw it in the tent.
There needs to be a “decent” amount of light so they think it’s daytime. Think enough for a younger person to read by, (I say that as an old fart that wears reading glasses).

1 Like

You’ll be fine with seedlings and in early veg. Plants won’t flower until they’re 4-5 weeks old, regardless of light schedule.

7 Likes

Huh? Late night?

1 Like

Lol got a lot of candles. Going to light the darkNess and spark the dankness. Might post a pic, only time will tell

1 Like

A nice romantic evening with the girls…

2 Likes

Better now? Ya, I’ve been busy tonight lol

1 Like

The setup at the moment.

1 Like

Oh, they’re so young. They’ll totally be fine.

1 Like

Even if they are autos?

The thought of all those candles, I’m picturing Carrie’s house, but with pot. “They’re all gonna get high and laugh at you!” :laughing:

2 Likes

These fellows got you. :+1:
They’ll be fine. :v:

1 Like

Yeah, they’ll be fine. :v::bear:

1 Like

I used my led battery fishing lantern when it happened to me no harm no foul👍

1 Like

Have a Stanley spotlight I got as a gift but of course it wasn’t charged. That thing is powerful and would have done the trick

2 Likes

I bought an inexpensive inverter that I can pull off of a car battery and run lights if needed. Works well.

1 Like

I almost went to Walmart to look for one last night. Great idea

1 Like