What to buy for myself

Hello guys and gals. I haven’t been around in a while. Trying to tear a room apart and buying stuff I need. Question I got is I am 74 and getting lazy. The weed I get around here either makes my tired or revs me up and I get paranoid. Anyone got any ideas what seeds I should buy to energize myself without the paranoid affect. Thanks Buddy53

4 Likes

Hey @Buddy53 , I like Blue Dream a lot. Doesn’t get speedy nor paranoid. Nor sleepy. Just a nice calming buzz. I also like Harlequin which is a high CBD strain and I mix it in with other strains to mellow them out. CBD will take the edge off THC.
That said no two people are exactly the same so your body might react differently.
I am 64.

7 Likes

I really enjoyed Black Widow. It gave me an almost calming, meditative high, but I was able to function and focus.

3 Likes

I believe that problem is mostly due to improper harvest times. Some strains lean one way or the other but can be “adjusted” somewhat by harvesting later for a sedative type and earlier for the energized buzz.

10 Likes

Dispensary weed and most street dealers choose cash over quality and harvest early/ cure fast. Early harvest is racy. Hard to judge strains from those folks. You looking for a buzz or pain? And being more seasoned If gonna grow i really suggest a living soil like Earth Dust. Easier on us retired types with just a watering schedule.

6 Likes

Ahhhg you got there first. Jinx…lol

2 Likes

To answer strain question Northern lights is a wonderfull smoke. Gg4 CAN be if harvest at less than 10% amber. I think someone will call out a nice all around. I tend to stick with heavy pain relief strains.

4 Likes

@Storm @HMGRWN yup yup.

@Storm Can I ask why you suggest less than 10% amber? Asking because I’m a first timer and coming up soon on harvest with 2 GG4. Thanks :+1:

2 Likes

This might be worth reading?

3 Likes

Great article!

1 Like

Yup i just grew a neferititi ( white widow x black widow) and its my current fave , just enough pep in your step, cheery attitude about life , and feel good 10/10 strain. Gg4 was to average a high for me when i have exceptional strains like purple punch , and skywalker haze

1 Like

:point_up_2: @Buddy53 excellent choice :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

I have Purple Punch at 5wks flower and a Skywalker OG a couple weeks up, doing a solo cup run.

Very sedative @Tdevine

1 Like

Super Silver Haze. Mango Kush. AK-47. Strawberry Cough.