What time of day to harvest

What time of day to harvest
@garrigan62

I do mine in the morning

1 Like

It’s my understanding that harvesting is a time consuming process, so it makes sense to do it early in the day so you have enough time to complete the task.

Just before lights/sun it’s on :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Dry racks or traditional hanging

@Wolfmankush
I do both, also I do wet trim, dry trim…
I will compare results…

How many days do i need to flush for @garrigan62

I didn’t do a flush, but I came up with a schedule to make myself stick to, because I was anxious to harvest
7 days prior - no nutes
6-4-2 days prior normal watering (kind of a flush) with pH’d water
Lights out on last day (evening for me) I just skipped the next days 12hr light period, then harvested after about 30-36 hours of dark the following morning.

It worked for me. I found it on another site and adjusted it a little.

In answer to the initial question, I think you are supposed to cut the stems before the lights come on and get 'em hung.

I pruned away the fan leaves the day before the dark period (they don’t need leaves if there is no light) and it kept the last growth dedicated to the flowers, but also made the harvest quicker.

I am out doors

Nevermind…:sunglasses:

Is there a way to tent them or something to have a false “dark”? or is it worth the trouble?

No maybe

Uploading…

My plant @garrigan62

2 Likes

@garrigan62

1 Like

5 Likes

@Wolfmankush

Boy you are so ever close. I just did my harvest…if i can find where she put my camra i’ll take some picks going to go look for it right now or do the best that i can hahaha keep forgetting i just can’t jump up and go.hahaha

Will

I will try to get better pic tomorrow @garrigan62

Just before the lights turn on or the Sun rises…

Sounds good i did 2 to day

1 Like

@Wolfmankush

draw_Camera1

draw_Camera3

Will

5 Likes

YUMMY!!! Do you express-mail?