?!? What the Hell Is THIS ?!?

I don’t know what it is but something about her shape makes me feel a bit randy. I should probably poke around the internet to see if others have dealt with similar flower-shaped cuties. She looked like this from the very first moment I popped her.

Remember the story about the “Ugly Duckling”???

4 Likes

I will said some exorcism :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::joy::joy::joy:

But she so beautiful, look like she said FCK seedling stage, FCK veg. stage, I be flowering nowwwww

Happy growing :metal::green_heart:

3 Likes

Yes, I remember the ‘ugly duckling’ story. That was the worst roast duck I’ve ever tasted.

2 Likes

I never thought about her being in a hurry to flower. Maybe she’s a ‘very’ early bloomer. Stay away, boys! She ain’t ripe yet!!!

1 Like

Things that make you go hmmmm

1 Like

She’s definitely not flowering. Just some weird leaves.

6 Likes

I have 24 seedlings started. I’ll probably kill most of them but they’re more than I’ll need for my health problems. My private fence will protect my grow.

This girl is just a rogue and I’m curious regarding her naughty intentions.

2 Likes

That should grow out of it be patient

I guess there’s no law against plant love lol
Thanks for sharing this. Cool to see the strange shapes of some of the leaves

Pic of my mutant Granddaddy Purple Autoflower. And pic of how she turned out

16 Likes

Never give up, never surrender.

White Widow auto finally became this after 11 weeks. It seems to be a miniature about 60% normal size.

This Bubba Kush is a couple of weeks younger.

This started out 3 sided but grew normally. I got 2 oz and that was one of my first grows.

3 Likes

I appreciate all your responses and advice. I’ll post more pics as she grows… if my two brown thumbs don’t kill her.

2 Likes

Here she is today (top image) and two of her neighbors. These are three different strains. I think I’m baking them with too much light. Notice the trichomes in the bottom image. Some are baked to amber. Can excessive light cause distortions like this? Is it common for seedlings this young to have trichomes?

2 Likes

Please don’t kill it! :sob:

We want to see this progress…

Tagging myself just in case.
@VirginiaGrowBoy

3 Likes

I’m ‘trying’ not to kill this or any of my seedlings but I’m a really ‘bad’ gardener. BTW, I increased light distance from 20 to 30 cm.

1 Like

@PlantsScreamAndRunFromMe

Your not bad… You are just getting better

2 Likes

This ya know looks like mad frost already​:rofl::man_shrugging:t4:

I searched but can’t anything explaining “mad frost”.

A mutant early trichone development. I would grow it out and see. I am a newbie so more skilled ppl will advise you. Good luck

1 Like