?!? What the Hell Is THIS ?!?

Is this tobacco mosaic virus?

:alien::scream::ghost::alien: very good question.

1 Like

I don’t know what it is but something about its shape makes me feel a bit randy. I should probably poke around the internet to see if others have dealt with similar flower-shaped cuties.

2 Likes

She’s looked like this from the very first moment I popped her.

1 Like

Looks like you got a mutant. Nothing indicates tobacco mosaic virus or really any other problems. Let it grow it should grow out of it.

2 Likes

I’ll let her grow. Maybe she’ll become something spectacular and make me a gazillionaire!!! :laughing:

8 Likes

Looks like another mutant. Keep us posted.

I haven’t seen any confirmed TMV in cannabis. Early on, variegation was confused for TMV. Variegation isn’t harmful where TMV is.

3 Likes

This is variegation?

No, that’s a mutant.

Hmm… waddya think? Should I let here grow and taste her flower when she matures? Or should I run away as if she has herpes?

4 Likes

Let her grow. Mutants can turn out to be some of the best plants.

8 Likes

Show me… please show me!!!

1 Like

If I had any questions at all, that early on in the grow process I’m not messing with it. I would start a new seedling just for my piece of mind, don’t see the point of investing 3, 4 or 5 months in it if there are unknowns

Is this tobacco mosaic virus?

Is that an auto flower???

WTF Fire, kill it with fire

4 Likes

This is Sour Diesel photoperiod bought early 2021.

I could destroy it but I’m curious regarding what it will become. Also, I don’t want to waste the US$7 invested in the seed.

Let it grow i want to see what happens

2 Likes