What the hell is this black thingy?

I got this jammy in a grab bag from my head shop and dont know what it is😬 . I buy those bags(i know they are a waste most times) so it turns me on to new weird shit.

1 Like

Sneakatoke
OG

4 Likes

@Silverback, yea it’s an OG, sneak. I had one 20 years ago. Cool pic to.share, brought back some memories

2 Likes

I had a baseball bat looking one bartending in Hawaii, I sent friends to the bathroom with it and they’d come back all red looking like someone just choked them out.

1 Like

Toliet paper rolls and aluminum foil. Was also a go to

4 Likes

@Member420, you talking about the one hit hitters. I remember those.

OK… real high rite now but this is a wonderful old stoner story. After you guys posted i still didnt get it. So i get this thing out and was thinkin"how the fuck you smoke out this little plastic POS?

I get it out and get to lookin at it, still nothin. If you light that shit that plastic gonna fume like hell, taste like shit, and cant be good for ya. Put it up.

Like an hour goes by, then it hit me… where this mfer at? Pick it up and the damn thing is anodized aluminum not plastic!!!

:grinning::smiley::smile::grin::laughing::sweat_smile::rofl::grinning::smiley::smile::grin::laughing::sweat_smile::rofl::joy:

2 Likes

LOL I have one just like that but purple. Great little one hitter pipe…don’t forget a screen.

1 Like