Help! What the hell is going on. I was out of the grow experiance for a few years, but have grown for over 10 and I have never encountered this issue before. I have 6 different strains and 5 of them are doing this same weird shit. The buds on the bottom of the plant literally look like little raspberries. They starred out normal nice hair and all then stopped growing hairs and almost started looking male (flower like) but the top half of the plant, the buds look great. I’m using the entire Advance Nutrients Coco line.
Experienced community members and expert staff will be better informed and more capable of providing a more informed answer.
COPY/PASTE the below list into your forum post.
Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so; Or post
NA (non applicable)
- What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed
- Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF
- Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths
- PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)
- PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable
- Indoor or Outdoor
- Light system
- Temps; Day, Night
- Humidity; Day, Night
- Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size
- AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,
- Co2; Yes, No
Always try to upload a clear picture of any issues you may have to allow the community to assist you.
Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer should be included. Feel free to elaborate, but short and to the point questions and facts will help us help you in a more efficient manner
What sort of ventilation/fans do you have in your space? I have seen this on buds that take a direct blast from my fans, basically the pistils dry out prematurely and the buds don’t keep stacking. Still smokes!
- What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed: Seedsman seeds 5 different strains. Chocolope, LA Valley Kush, Monster Zkittles, Cheese and Cream, and Do si Do
- Method: Coco
- Vessels: Pots 2 gallon
- PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable) not sure, using Advance Nutrients perfect PH for coco line.
- PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable: UNK
- Light system: Sun system 600W HPS + 2 Spider Farmer dimmable SF 1000 LEDs for side lighting
- Temps; Day 81, Night 68-70
- Humidity; Day 28-32, Night 28-32
- Ventilation system; Yes, iPower 6" 442 CFM With Carbon filter
- AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier: NO
- Co2; No
Here is a question. Has anyone in this forum been using Advance Nutrients Line and run into problems? I’m beginning to think nutrients might be the issue. None of the plants receive direct air as in from a fan. They all receive air movement do to a floor fan being placed blowing at an upward angle into a corner so that the plants receive adequate air movement without direct blow. And these “rasberry buds” don’t continue to mature. They are no longer growing. The stamins have all but fallen off and if I remove and pinch one the are all vegetative and have a very sweet and earthy scent. Nothing like bud. It is the strangest thing.