What THC-Shirt would you wear?

My hoodie was ordered yesterday. DIdn’t see the coffee cups but will go back and look again !

2 Likes

I cana’t find the cups on the merchandise page. Would like to get one.

1 Like

@TxGrowman

I can’t get the links to work, even though I copy nd past them

Get to this page

Click on the I :heart:GM and it will bring you to the mugs

2 Likes

Mugs are currently only available with the I :heart:GM logo. Not the full name logo nor the THC print. But I can add those if you like :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks brother ! I seem to have trouble with the shop, the Shop site seems to only work intermittantly for me. I got it working though. Appreciate your help.

Stay warm and safe. The temp was 60 when I got up this AM and now is 43 with a wind chill of 35. Temp has dropped 15 degrees in the last 90 minutes ! !

1 Like

Thanks Roy ! We appreciate your efforts ! My Hoodie was shipped this AM and I can’t wait.

Also would like to pass on to Robert that I (and think most of us here) really appreciate the variety of new seeds that are coming in. I have a grow journal going on the Skywalker OG and the early results are looking good! I am only 7 days into the grow and my lady is already almost 6 inches tall and 4-5 inches span on the leaves.
My grow journal is: The Force is Strong in this one!

Thank you for all your assistance. Jerry

3 Likes

Just wanted to reiterate what @TxGrowman said… Really appreciate the strain variety…:+1::+1::+1:
I have 6 TrainWreck in dirt right now…
Still haven’t figured out how to post link to grow journal… “Building a BIGGER Grow Room”
Again keep up the fantastic work… :sunglasses::sunglasses:

3 Likes

When you initially open the ILGM forum, on the upper right of the page above the column below your avitar there is a “+ New Topic”. All you have to do is click on that and it will walk you through the procedure.

If you do not see it, Click on the red “Forum” next to the seed shop at the very top and it will refresh the page and give you the New Topic to click on. Hope that helps. Jerry

1 Like

Awesome guys, will definitely share your feedback with Robert!

By the way, we’re working on getting even more flavaz to ya. But that’s still hush hush :wink:

3 Likes

thank you for getting things done for the consumer @ILGM.Support.Roy

3 Likes

Is 2xl the largest that will be offered?

Thanks

1 Like

they have 3xl tall in t-shirts @Hunter00
i have one! lol
and it fits!

2 Likes

Ok thanks @BIGE I only looked at hoodies. T shirt never crossed my mind with the cold spell we’ve had

3 Likes

WOOO HOOO Got my hoodie. Pictures at 10 (or when ever I get up. Also, Playoff time . Some good games on today !

2 Likes

Hi guys,

I’ve put up a poll for new t-shirt designs. Let me know your thoughts!

http://ilgmforum.com/t/vote-for-white-widow-t-shirt-designs/17834

And have a great weekend!

Roy

3 Likes

i like #4 @ILGM.Roy and thanks for your effort!
has the other shirts been selling?
i enjoy watching people eyes cross trying to figure out my t-shirt logo…lol
then the ‘‘what is that’’ that comes soon after…lol

I like1 and 4

Got mine last week

6 Likes

My hoodie has it’s first roach burn on it already. Luckily, it does not show ! !

2 Likes

Hey guys,

I put up this week’s t-shirt design: Blue Dream merch design now available!

Have a great weekend!

2 Likes