What strain is high in cbg?

A customer has a question or concerns and I hope we can get some opinions on it, thanks

I’m looking for answers to two specific questions:

1. What strain is high in cbg (g not d)?
  2. How are seeds feminized and why do some people recommend against its use?

There are videos on utube the explain the processes for making fem seeds. It involved melting down silver mixed with something and sprayed on a seeded bud.

The silver isn’t actually meted down, more like dissolved in water via electrolysis.

Here are some articles that explain the differences:

Happy growing,

MacG

A little something they call colloidal silver

I knew it was something like that, but didn’t know ilgm had the info thanks @MacGyverStoner

Don’t they make a hunting spray and a medical spray that has colidel silver in it?

Also silver thiosulfate and silver nitrate. All can be used to force a female to create some “male” flowers to create “feminized” pollen.

~MacG

Yes, the making fem seeds article includes some simplified directions on how to make colloidal silver. But you’d probably want to look up more detailed directions if you really want to make it yourself. But its readily available for purchase in many different stores. Especially health food and animal feed supply stores.

~MacG

Great to know, I do want to some day try and start breeding mj. And being able to make fem seeds would be awesome. Only doing this for my self.