What strain do you not like? And why

What strain don’t tickle your fancy? And why?

@fano_man. His Example will be blue dream

2 Likes

I love Blue Dream! What’s not to like?

I have to be picky with sativas, some give me horrible anxiety and don’t go well with PTSD. Haze is one I have a hard time with if I don’t go easy. But I’ll give anything a couple tries before I completely avoid it. Sometimes it’s just one particular grower supplying the dispensary that might not have the best of a particular strain. It’s frustrating, but it can be hit or miss for me if I stray away from my usual strains.

2 Likes

AK47 tastes like funky azz & takes Forever to cure. I still have some over a year old i just brought out & still…Yuck!

4 Likes

I’d happily get rid of it for you! That’s a go to for migraines for me.

3 Likes

Wish i could! You gotta drive to BFE Texas but love the company.Have you tried the crystal here? Shes high in thc & cbds. I make tincture with her & grow one every groe.

1 Like

I haven’t. But I do like strains with both THC and CBD. They’re great for pain, typically.

1 Like

Try it youll love her!!! Talked @Myfriendis410 into trying & he loves it as well!

3 Likes

I have 3 plants in RDWC and one is a Crystal. Thanks @Laurap!

2 Likes

Man oh man, i do love that crystal!!!

1 Like

I’m down to my last jar. Everyone who tried it loved it. Unlike Girl Scout Cookies where NOBODY liked it lol.

2 Likes

Hazes taste kind of metallic and ozone-y to me. I’ve only grown 2 different haze strains (Amnesia Haze and O’haze Red, both photos) and I just couldn’t get past the taste.

Maybe a fruity haze would taste better? I know that Hazes would be great medicine for my head.

My Mrs. @anon51696465 loves Super Lemon Haze. It has a nice taste. Might be worth a try.

1 Like

Wish they made Blue Dream Haze.

1 Like

Blueberry Haze is the inverse of Blue Dream, or there abouts. It’s a Haze mother and Blueberry father, or vice versa…opposite of Blue Dream. Or I might be trippin.

1 Like

Welcome back betty :hugs::hugs:

2 Likes

Did some googling…Blue Dream is Blueberry x Super Silver Haze (not Haze, as I had thought), Blueberry Haze is Blueberry x Haze. So yeah, maybe Blueberry Haze is the one!

1 Like

You had me at Blue.

1 Like

Hey, @anon78295680! Thanks!

Great thread to start, btw!

2 Likes

Thanks I got the idea from @GreenCoat

From his thread what strain do you like…

2 Likes

Haha this is funny shite… light hearted sarcasm bewtween forum buddies @fano_man now tell us what strain you like :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like