What strain could this be?

Sweet I will keep you posted if everything goes well with the transplant is ther a way to determine roughly how much longer until the plant finishes

Flower takes between 8-11 weeks depending on strain and when u start counting. U will know when the trichs are the percent of amber that U want. 20% amber and she’s ready from there she just gets stronger and more couch lock and you could harvest anytime from there.

1 Like

Ok @anon95385719 just got back from store here is what I got. Next question what ratio should I mix the soil and perlite also the fabric has a plastic bag on the inside like a second wall and it only has one small hole maybe 1/4in in diameter should I completely remove the plastic or just add more holes im not familiar with fabric sacks but seen it at the store and from what I have read on here they are the way to go

Leave the pot as it is. Mix the soil with about 10% perlite. Your soil should already have some. If it doesn’t u can go 15-20%. Fill it about half way put your plant and all it’s soil in and fill around it until the pot if full or u have about 1/2” of stalk showing. Then water it til u get about 30% runoff. Then leave it til it’s dry and onlubwayer when it’s dry. It will b kind of often mayb every day or every other day as she is in flower stage in a fabric pot. Gotta post a pic in a few days

I will and thanks again for all of the help how much more growth should I expect after transplanting also how often should I feed with this and when should I stop feeding

Eewww. Um… don’t know if it’s an option but I would exchange that for something else. MG at this stage in flowering can give your buds a harsh chemical taste and a really throaty smoke. U want something that says bloom and has very low N and high PK. U will see that plant at LEAST double in size before harvest. You also will have plenty for another plant

Ok I haven’t used any in a week and won’t use again I only used half of what the directions said because I was scared any way what should i use that i can purchase from home depot lowes or menards nutrition wise

Scotts bloom is ok for flowering. I would finish this one out with something like that but if u start a new grow after this I would order at least a starter pack of nutes. The advanced nutrients line has a trio pack that will get u thru the entire grow for 10 grows for 24$. Well worth it and u can reuse your pot if u rinse it out well after harvest.

1 Like

My next grow I plan on starting in may is going to be a real grow with more space and real lights that if I keep buying on my schedule I should be starting around may 20 or so I have already purchased some thing need to make a light decision I’m so indecisive and there are so many options led florescent hps/mh ect and I hate making decisions that require hundreds of dollars I ordered this last night

Ok. I won’t b able to help very much. I’m a soil grower. There are MANY hydro growers on here who will b able to give u invaluable info. Don’t hesitate to ask as you set up and people will make sure u know whatever u need to know. Congrats I know many people love their hydro systems

I have done a some reading and figured this is where I would eventually end up so just went ahead and decided to switch on my next grow I thinks it’s going to be easier to control the plants and get the quality and quantity that we all are looking for and what nute set were you talking about that has all three types for 24.00$ that has me very interested

Advanced nutrients. Type this into the eBay search bar.

I use them and they have a hydro schedule as well.

2 Likes

@anon95385719 @psychEDM @raustin @Countryboyjvd1971 @smok77
I took the advice from you guys and transplanted my girl tonight it’s now in a 5 gallon super sack with fresh soil/perlite mix didn’t take any pics due to being careful and not having a third arm but she was definitely root bound thank you all for the help I will post a buck in 5 days or so to show how she reacted ! PS… during the dark cycle I completely over the whole box with 2 black out curtains and use a stick so it still gets its ventilation. 20180413_004040|374x500

3 Likes

Wel, it’s been 12 days?! How’d it go

Sorry have been very busy but it went great getting closer and closer to ready everyday but the transplant was a game changer thanks for the great advice and about how much longer till I can harvest because I want to split the stem a week before the 48 hr dark period! @Countryboyjvd1971 @psychEDM @anon95385719

20180427_124742|374x500

2 Likes

@1990420 Unless you can get down their real close and see those trichomes it’s gonna be hard to tell. You wanna get a 10x-30x scope so you can see the trichomes. Clear you wanna wait, foggy is a good head high, and amber is couch locked. It’s lookin really good! Should check out my grow, switched to 12/12 on 4/20 lol

If you can’t get a scope, a good way to tell is the pistols. White pistols means it’s not ready. You want those orange hairs

I will definitely check it out and what’s is your best advice on harvest and cure do you start to harvest slowly from bottom to top over a period of time or do you cut and hang and after tree heat what is the best way to cure the product?

Ill tag some really good help, that can help with harvesting questions or anything else. I know a little bit. Haha I’m still learning everyday with this great community.
@raustin @anon95385719 @Countryboyjvd1971 @FloridaSon @BIGE @Santiago

1 Like

I have only completed my first grow of White Widow. I harvested and trimmed a week ago and the buds have been hanging in a round nylon net dryer. Today I clipped off all the stems from the buds and packed them in jars to cure. I’ve also added some silica gel packs to even out the curing. I’ll be interested in hearing what other people have to say. Good luck mate.

1 Like