What strain could this be?

I just got this seed out of a random bag that I bought I’m about 10 days into flower and was curious to see if anyone would happen to know what strain this could be and is it and indica or a sativa thanks in advance and happy smoking guys

4 Likes

I can tell you its a sativa dominate plant for sure strain youll need ro narrow down by smells lol

4 Likes

It has a real earthy smell to it not like a skunk more like cat piss is the best way to describe it I know that’s not the best info to go off of but it’s all I have for this grow on my next I’m buying ilgm seeds

2 Likes

Lol okay doesn’t help much haha
Let see how it turns out you may be Pleasantly surprised @1990420
You cant go wrong with the genetics from ilgm

Considering this is my first grow ever on bag seed cheap bulbs with homemade fixtures and a bread box as a tent I didn’t expect to get this far I can’t wait to try the final product @Countryboyjvd1971 but unfortunately still have at least a few more weeks of waiting!

1 Like

Could I ask what lights are you using? I’m using 6 23w(100w equivalent) CFL daylight bulbs from Depot. Lol just curious what your set it up because I’ve got a grow box myself. Lol

1 Like

Fir flowering youll want bulbs in 3200 k color range fyi which is more red spectrum @1990420

3 65 watt Phillip’s led 5500k daylight and 4 100 watt phillips led 2300k warm light @psychEDM

1 Like

@1990420 You’re not using CFL’s?

There is one CFL in there the other 7 are all the A19 style of led bulb But the led’s put out less heat so you can get the bulbs closer to the plant I think it was right around 20 bucks for both boxes of bulbs @psychEDM Perfect for a small Box grow of one or maybe 2 plants I have already bought a tent and ventilation kit for my next grow I plan on getting a 4 bucket dwc system and one 1000w full spectrum led before I start in may this was kinda a trial run just trying to keep a plant alive before I spend a few hundred bucks on a set up

@psychEDM I started 7 seeds 5 went into soil on the 3rd of March and this is the only female that made it I have been on 12/12 light cycle for almost 2 weeks now

2 Likes

I didn’t even think you could use those LED lightbulbs lol pretty awesome dude. Hopefully she pulls through. Keep us posted.! I’ll be following along.

What size pot is she in? She looks over/under watered can’t really tell which. If u want more light out of your bulbs you can pop that white plastic off. I’m too chicken to mess with them but I see from YouTube it’s pretty easy. For flowering u want all the light u can get. Good luck

@psychEDM people have mixed emotions about those lights but for a cheap small box grow you can’t beat em I would never try to do a high yield or large grow with them but for what I’m doing they are pulling there weight and @anon95385719 if I had to guess it is under watered I use a 10 ml medicine cup and put 10 cups in every night when the lights kick on as long as the soil is dry and for the pot size it’s just a 2 liter bottle taped up to block light and holes in the bottom for drainage my next grow is going to be done in a tent with proper lights and a 4 bucket dwc I will be starting that in may after I get done moving.

There is your problem. She’s root bound. U gotta get her into a bigger pot. She’s choking herself. It’s beyter to water and let it dry out before watering again rather than constantly water. The roots can rot if always soaked. Doin pretty good for that size plant in a tiny bottle. Also that soil is definitely depleted by now since there isn’t much of it. I think if u got her into a bigger pot with a good watering you would be surprised how good she would look.

1 Like

Yep, I agree with @anon95385719, she’s rootbound.

1 Like

What size pot would you use @anon95385719 I have 6 to 7 inches more of useable grow space with the lights raised to max height and shouldn’t I be nervous of fing something up with her? If I left it alone and watered less would it finish to a useable product or will it just completely stop growing and not progress anymore sorry if these are dumb questions don’t have a lot of knowledge about these types of things I’m surprised it has made it this far honestly

No such thing as a dumb question. I don’t think she will do much more if u leave her. She is for sure lacking oxygen and nutrients from the soil. I would put her in the biggest pot I could fit. The soil u use for transplant will have nutrients in it as well. Just make sure whatever pot u use has lots of drainage. This is the stage where things can easily go awry. I think she’ll b just fine if u transplant and water only when it dry knuckle deep. Good luck and don’t hesitate to ask any questions

Ok thank you for the help I’m off work today so I will work on getting everything together for a transplant and when the lights kick on I will change pots and post a few pics thank for the help @anon95385719 I hope it all goes smoothly

1 Like

It will don’t worry. I would give her a medium watering an hour or so before so she slides out of the pot nice and easy and in one clump of soil. Try not to disturb her existing soil as well as u can and dump the entire pot shaped dirt ball into the new soil and cover about 1/4 inch on top with new soil water lightly and she should b fine. U will b shocked what she will look like in 3-4 days

1 Like