What stage should I be using these

Hi
So I’m currently in my 3rd week of flower which and what ones of these fox farms should I be using thanks

Depends on a few things. What media are u in? Hydro (cant be at flower with no nutes) soil? If so what kind… coco? Should have been using in there too.

So obviously soil. What kind of soil is important.

Also each plant is different. Some of my plants need nutes in week 4 of veg. Some in week 2 of bloom. Just watch n listen to the ladies. If leaves start to yellow… she’s askig u for something. Ur job is to interpret what she needs by weighing age, leaf deficiency, and what uve been doing prior

5 Likes

COPY/PASTE the below list into your forum post.

Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so; Or post
NA (non applicable)

• What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed
  • Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF
  • Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths
  • PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)
  • PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable
  • Indoor or Outdoor
  • Light system
  • Temps; Day, Night
  • Humidity; Day, Night
  • Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size
  • AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,
  • Co2; Yes, No

Always try to upload a clear picture of any issues you may have to allow the community to assist you.

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer should be included. Feel free to elaborate, but short and to the point questions and facts will help us help you in a more efficient manner :slight_smile:

Thanks!

This might help.

3 Likes

Caramel kush from seedsman

Method: Soil Canna Terra Pro with seaweed, guamo + worm castings

Vessels: Pots 3.5 gallon

PH of Water 6.4 , Solution currently only using big bud, runoff (Not Applicable)

PPM not applicable

Indoor

Light system Phlizon 1200w

Temps; Day 24.3 , Night 20.6

Humidity; Day 60% , Night 54%

Ventilation system; Yes, Size 4"

Co2; No

I will upload photos when I get home tonight from work

1 Like

When I use FF products I try to follow their direction with regards to flushing: at any change point in the life cycle requiring nutrients, flush before.

So do that with 10 gallons of PH’d water then start using the feeding schedule posted. I would start low and work up as they tend to be heavy on their chart and those products can cause everything from bitchin’ buds to stalled plants and burned leaves etc. Maybe start at 50% and see how the plant responds.

3 Likes

Okay so here are my plants I know theyve got a issue at the minute trying to figure it out any ideas???

![20190911_193414|374x500(upload://mHH4KHy86VcSmIb1H8RzoZTiAL6.jpeg)
I know they need watering asked my mrs to water them today whilst at work and she hasn’t :rage::rage:

1 Like

Looks like a K deficiency. 3 questions.

Kind of dirt?
Do u ph properly?
N have u fed her anything?

Probably P too

1 Like

Its canna terra pro
Yeah ph is always between 6 and 6.6
And theyve only been given ph water for 2 days as I wanted to get the big bud out of it before using fox farm I’m also putting calmag in aswell

What can I feed to get k up

You can feed the big bloom through the entire grow. There’s barely anything in it. Tiger bloom will be your main source of potassium and phosphorus

2 Likes

:point_up:t5::point_up:t5::point_up:t5: he knows better then me. Don’t go nuts. U using the schedule?

1 Like

I’ve halfed the schedule and will eventually go full strength hope I can save my ladies

What’s your humidity like… ?
All your plants look like they have powdery mildew… :slightly_frowning_face:
Something you need to look into… :wink:
:v::sunglasses:

The humidity is 47% how can I cure that??
I thought that was just when I used to spray leafs and the nutes dried up on it

47% is a good spot to keep molds out. And solid airflow… How the ladies looking?

Also I fed emuls a time or two, and when they dried it kinda resembled that…

There still looking crap the yellow leafs have got worse I think

Shall I up my amount used of tiger bloom if my leafs are still yellowing

Ppm is 1058 is that alright instill havent set up my runoff yet doing that tonight

That’s the important part. Need to know what’s still in your soil before upping any dosage.

1 Like