What size pot should I use

It’s hard to see anything in these pics. Can you take pic in natural light?

1 Like

I will try later. the bottom 2 pics look good but the girl in top 2 has curled side leaves

Those first round leaves are fine. Later leaves have the usual serrations. Looking good so far. It’s a little hard to get the watering right in a big pot. That’s why most growers plant seeds in beer cups to start.

They are 5" cow pots ( cow manure ) and break down. I was going to transplant the entire pot into a 7 gallon fabric pot when it is big enough. I didn’t want to transplant by taking it out of the pot and shock it. So… if I start them in a 3" pot then move them into 7 gallon pots would that be better? WOW, I was reading here and the grow bible for a couple of weeks before I started BUT… so so so much to learn. So glad everyone on here are so willing to help. Thank you

1 Like

Edit. I had posted 2 not registering that it was a 4x8. I think 4 lights to cover for flowering sorry. If you don’t have 4, I would look at something that would provide higher par levels per watt. Would be more expensive, but would probably pay for itself in first grow or two.

1 Like

Could you recommend any or send a link please?

1 Like

If you want top notch in led world, check out timber grow lights or horticulture lighting group.

1 Like