What size light do I need!

That’s good. I also come from recreational legal state, but more like it’s legal to buy not necessarily grow. People here are still ticketed for cannabis in anything other than state issued container with “tax stamp”. The more act has some verbiage that cannabis for “personal use” isn’t taxable, but doesn’t really go on to elaborate what that means. It also doesn’t say anywhere that will be federally legal to grow.

There is a lot of “what if’s” that bill passing house doesn’t address. I kinda feel like this bill could be 4-5 pages if they had our best interest in mind. Simply removing it from schedule and deferring to states would probably be best. At least then we could relocate to where we felt most ideal for individuals situation. I think from perspective of exactly what the bill says it just means that the feds want their cut from what states are collecting, and they did their very best to not really give anything solid beyond that.

It could be the start of better things to come, or it could provide almost nothing and make “legal” weed cost more. We’re pretty much going to have to wait and see.

2 Likes

I’m growing 6 in a 4x8 under a scrog. So for me , yeah I need the coverage with 2 lights for the canopy.

In your situation with 2 plants you could get away with something like a Scorpion Diablo or Scorpion Rspec at 650 watts. Should be plenty for 2 huge plants.

For me a tent is easier to dial in everything. :call_me_hand:

2 Likes