What should i do with these ladys how do they look?

I agree with @Powaforce you will be surprised how much abuse these things can take you will be alright
I have at least 3 ladies that should deffinately be dead but made it through just fine🙂

2 Likes

@Powaforce @Growit thanks guys and how much more will it grow till harvest ?? There only a foot high

Hey @Nickrivard420 all depends on how much love you show you got a nice set up sure they are gonna get pretty big!!

2 Likes

How old are they

@Nell1 2 months old

1 Like

There looking good

Get over it for f-ck sake

1 Like

@Powaforce @Growit
Hey ive had this clone sittimg in water for about 4 days lol. Can i just dip it in some root jel and put er in a red solo cup with soil? Ç

3 Likes

Lets see… @Screwauger @WillyJ
These two seem to have the clone thing dialed in.

I think you want to clip about 1/4”-1/2” off the fan leaves then root gel on a 45* fresh cut on the stem
Fill a solo cup with good dirt put in the cutting and then dome it cut plastic bottle zip lock baggie like a mini greenhouse effect. Spray the inside of the dome to keep it humid and happy. At least I think thats how it goes from what I have read and seen on a couple clone grow journals here.

3 Likes

I am no expert but I am assuming you have no sign of roots yet. Yes you can dip in rooting compound but I am not sure on planting it in soil.

I cloned years ago and I soaked as you have, I dipped as you plan to do and then I put them into very small (egg cup like) nursery planters. The black ones that come in sheets of like 50 or more planting sites. I cut them into “6-packs” and used a 50/50 perlite/vermiculite medium for clones. You want them to have ample oxygen and soil may limit the air they can get.

Pebbles, perlite, a mixture such as I used or anything to keep them loosely planted and able to get air at the rooting location. @Nickrivard420

2 Likes

@Screwauger is right not sure about using soil may work probably take longer if not…I use rapid rooter plugs or the store brand equivalent they work great…with a tray and a dome (you can make those up) and a heating mat under them…they sell a seed/clone starter kit that I bought with everything you need except the rooting gel…comes with T5 light and stand also…here are the plugs

@Nickrivard420

2 Likes

Thanks!!!

1 Like

Right on @Screwauger and @WillyJ :+1:t3:

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

Should i cut this off ? If so where ???

And how u guys think these are looking ?? Can i stay in veg for longer ???

2 Likes

Keep veggin they look fine. What’s wrong with the one you want to chop?

3 Likes

@Powaforce well its a lot smaller and not as good growth, u think if i chop it off my other collas will shoot up? Good idea or bad lol and thanks man ive veen taking good care or them lol they were sprouted on october 1st i think ill go another month then get in to da flower:p