What should I do?Nutrient Burn?

What are my leaves telling me?、
What should I do?

You might want to flush the plant with PH’ed water 3x’s the pot size , for instants if it’s a 1 gallon , flush it with 3 gallons to get the high levels of nutrient salts out the soil so the plant don’t continue to absorb the high levels . Now are you checking your water ph levels which in soil it can vary but many will tell you a ph at 6.5 depending on what soil you are using . Are you can fill out a support ticket , let me get you some professional help @Majiktoker

Also looks like your plant could use a bigger pot? What size is that one she’s in now? @Naomi

1 Like

@Naomi. I would follow @yoshi 's and @bob31’s advice. Transplant, flush, let her stabilize, and then resume feeding schedule. Remember, nutrients are vitamins not food for your plant. Due to its highly evolved biological form (form dictates function) the cannabis plant uses the most of the littlest available. I always tell new growers to feed at 1/2 the recommended dose of nutrients, and then slowly increase.

Good luck! We’re all here and hoping with you!

Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so = NA

Strain; Type, Bag seed, or NA

Soil in pots, Hydroponic, or Coco?

System type?

PH of runoff or solution in reservoir?

What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS

Indoor or Outdoor

Light system, size?

Temps; Day, Night

Humidity; Day, Night

Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size

AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,

Co2; Yes, No

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer. Feel free to elaborate, but short, to the point questions and facts will help us help you smile

2 Likes