What should I add now that they are both flowering?

A customer has a question and I hope we can get some opinions on it, thanks

I’m a newbie and have 2 plants that I started Easter weekend. One has been flowering for about a month and the other is just starting…both are about 6’ tall … I haven’t added any nutrients thus far…what should I add now that they are both flowering? Is there something I can get from Lowes or a lawn and garden store?
thanks

You want to feed high in Phosphorus and Potassium during flowering, and cut back the Nitrogen. The options are quite numerous, and you should definitely be able to find something decent for cannabis at either Lowe’s or any nursery. I’d do some research as far as your options go before you head out to buy, though. Have you read the grow bible available here: https://growbible.ilovegrowingmarijuana.com/the-marijuana-grow-bible-free-original/ ? Lots of great info about all aspects of the grow, but somewhat general in nature. I’m sure it would give the King James version a run for its money if Robert had gone into greater detail. I digress. You should join the forum and post some pictures, maybe start a grow journal to track your work. There are tons of friendly, experience people here, just out to help others grow the best they can!

Amazon, Ebay, WalMart, Home Depot are ALL stocking feeding products.
Walmart is mostly online…pick up at store. They have a few items. I picked up PH down citric acid. Much less expensive than small PH down liquids.