What seeds / strain bring the highest yield and what can I expect per 1000 watt light

A customer has a question and I hope we can get some opinions on it, thanks

“What seeds / strain bring the highest yield and what can I expect per 1000 watt light. I try to do three plants per.”

there is slightly more too it than that, what type of soil what type nutrients have them fill out a ticket :wink:

1 Like

For beginners, I recommend focusing more on experience and getting your hands dirty, than high yields. After you learn the basics, larger yields will follow. Some strains are easier to learn on, and you’ll be able to get those larger yield with much faster then others.

Super Skunk (fem) is an indica dominant, and very easy plant to start with. It also can have very high yields. Keep in mind, growing is a skill learnt, and takes practice. Generally speaking, experienced farmers strive for 1 gram per watt, but newer growers tend to get closer to 10-25% of that, based on your learning curve.

That’s why ILGM grow support has a free forum to help you learn and excel with growing. You’ll be getting those larger yield numbers before you know it. :slight_smile:

Hope this helps.

1 Like

what soil should i use