White Widow
Super Silver Haze
Molokai or Sleestack (not sure)
Crystal Blue
Hindu Kush
White Widow Extreme
Chronic
Bonbon d’Amour

In addition to those I have 9 @Floridason specials and, I dunno… two or three hundred Alien Fruit Cake x Cindy 99 seeds and three or four hundred Alien Fruit Cake x Crystal Blue seeds.

9 Likes

I’ve got…
White Widow
Hash Plant
Opium
Lamb’s Breath Auto
Feminized mix

Looking to shop @dbrn32 bank lol

4 Likes

Just been at it for a while and have small network of growers to swap with and such. Having the space to clone and keep mother plants helps too, you’re not constantly dropping seeds to have plants.

7 Likes

That sounds like an interesting one :star_struck: Have you tried it yet?

3 Likes

Shishkaberry
Quantum kush
OG 18 Super Skunk1
Rockstar
Pink Kush
White Rhino
bag seeds

4 Likes

Just bought 10 new seeds
Some Amnesia Haze silver Haze and one I will never remember the name of.
They are waiting to grow up to be a big girl with big buds

3 Likes

Sorry. Pressed for time and too lazy to type it all out. I also have a Swiss Cheese and Shark something. Can’t remember off the top of my head. A high CBD strain.

7 Likes

damn you talking of being to lazy and meanwhile i dream of a making a sheet like this. Lol

3 Likes

@Missiles the Opium was the very first weed plant I ever grew a little over a year ago. She was nute burned, heat burned, light burned, fungus gnat infested, over watered… and she still gave me over 2 ounces of dry bud and an ounce of trim I made cannabutter with. I was pleasantly surprised at the aroma and flavour even after I almost noob killed her several times, and she gave me back the one seed I used to grow her.
She is definitely worth a repeat grow now that I, at least half-assed, know what I’m doing.

5 Likes

@Missiles
Queen of Plants… We call her Opium. Yes, the Queen of Paradise plants is a bold claim but one we are confident to make. This sativa/indica mix combines a majestic grow with a deliciously regal smoke.

As you would expect with our Queen, we invested much time and energy into her preparation. By the time she stepped into the limelight she had been bred over several generations, using the genetics of original classic lines; and she didn’t disappoint when she arrived. A High Times Cannabis Cup prize winner, Opium was an instant hit with the growing community.

The characteristics we channeled into Opium have created a strain with stand out qualities. The plant grows strong, with a thick stem and bushy side branches. This gives it the tools to produce BIG and heavy buds that are trichome rich.

A pleasure to work with for the indoor gardener (60 days flower time), this sturdy plant is versatile. It can be grown as a multi branch, stand alone, or in a set up that employs a Sea Of Green as it responds very well to training. Particularly impressive results have been achieved by those who use hydroponic systems, and hydro growers are big fans of its easy management too.

Outside, the Opium is a different story. In a warm and sunny climate it will grow more tree than bush, which makes it particularly effective for growers in southern regions of France, Spain and California.

Although this is a sturdy plant, the big buds may not make it so reliable for garden and guerrilla plots in northern areas, particularly if autumn is wet in your region.

Apart from the regal qualities she displays while growing, Opium carries her majesty through to the finished product. The smoke, fuelled by the plant’s sativa heritage, delivers a swift take-off while the indica factor ensures that the intensity of the experience carries right through to landing. The dominant fragrance is fruit, and the taste is creamy. A little like your favorite cocktail, you will be coming back for more.

STRAIN CHARACTERISTICS - OPIUMTHC17-21%CBD<0.1%Indica/Sativa Ratio50% Indica / 50% SativaIndoor Flowering Time60 DaysHarvest Month (n.L)Mid OctoberHarvest Month (s.L)Mid AprilEffect/BuzzVisual, cerebralSmell/TasteCreamy fruit punch/grapeYield Outdoor (GR/PP)600+ GrYield Indoor (gr/m2)450 Gr

2 Likes

I like seeds too :roll_eyes:

Photos
Purple Haze fem
AK-47 fem
NYC Diesal fem
Chocolope fem
Super silver haze fem
Double Tangie Banana fem
Gelato fem
Jack herrer fem
Blue Dream fem
Bubblegum fem
Bannana Kush fem
Mango Kush fem
Blackberry Kush fem
OG x Mr. X
Black dog fem
Deja fem fem
Alien Snow Cone fem
Sensi star CBD fem
Nightingale NN - 1 fem

Autos:
AK-47
Charlotte’s Angel
tangerine dream
Train wreck
Fruit punch
Pineapple Kush
Amnesia haze
RQS diesel
Crittical purple
White widow max
Auto Berry
Bloody Skunk
Kush auto
Purple kush
Dark Devil
Mazar

7 Likes

@Not2SureYet, wow. I can only 4 plants at a time here and even if you only have 1 of each, it would take me a few years to grow them all.

3 Likes

Those are not fem seeds! :smiley:

3 Likes

@Mental I hear you. I normally only do 4 to 6 at a time. I have passed quiet a few on to others. I went a little over board getting seeds when I started growing. Then did a lot of trades. @Bogleg I went through them and searched for the ones I though were female. it looks like most were :grin: If not. I am good with that. I need practice too for collecting pollen. I appreciate you giving me a bunch. I have 2 of each started :grin:

4 Likes

I’m very excited to follow you growing them. I really appreciate you putting them into the rotation so quickly!

3 Likes

Pretty soon you can add a couple more to that list @Not2SureYet :wink:

1 Like

:grin: And so the list grows :wink:

1 Like