What scrog do you use?

I believe the original inspiration for my SCROG came from Hogmaster. Dry fit and drilled instead of screwed, 4 X 6 inch openings as rectangular makes it easier to weave branches.

1 Like

and I got my inspiration from @Myfriendis410, so second hand inspiration from @Hogmaster.

2 Likes

Man aint the knowledge around here so freeflowing and vast. Sadly ive never gotten scroggy with it…

Also another SCROG magician is @spyonyou. That thing was GORGEOUS

2 Likes

Aight @merlin44 how much for a 4x4 scrog I ain’t getting in there to maintain anything, trying to do too many things and neglecting my grows lately… having 4 4x4’s and work ain’t making these ladies happy at all

1 Like

Oh and a BIG THANK YOU ALL!!!

Your all amazing and give mad love whenever anyone needs it! I truly appreciate all the advice and responses!

@kw_Bat amazon! Prime the F outta it already! Thanks I’ll give anything a try atleast twice…

3 Likes

I’m don’t understand what you are asking…sorry

Hey @merlin44 what size are those screens?

1 Like

I went high tech with some 2x4 metal fencing and 4 zip ties .

5 Likes

@merlin44 you should sell these! I’d buy one…or 4

2 Likes

It needs bigger holes but I get it free.

4 Likes

This is my SOG built for a 2’x4’ tent. Built of @Jbum design. Works great for the tent it’s in but I definitely will be doing something different for my bigger tent. Single plant SOG.

5 Likes

I second that I think you can definitely make profit on these!

1 Like

The screen frames are 34" across with 3" - 4" spacing on the screen.
The angles on the corners were done to make it easier to rotate the plants.

Nothing is glued and the twine is strung on screws making it easy to remove (and reuse) at harvest time. The height of the frame/screen is adjustable by simply lifting the frame and repositioning the pins in the vertical components.

Thx for the vote of confidence @PharmerBob & @TXCanna. I will provide a BOM and cut list if folks are interested.

4 Likes

:+1: Been lurkin and lookin, great pics and scrog…I for one would love the list for those,
And I’m out of likes already!:upside_down_face:

1 Like

Whoop whoop! That last post got me MEMBER Status!!! Oh and I found it…thank @Jbum for the pic!5AA7F113-BF85-4CF1-9CD3-33FF32A6C5B7

3 Likes

Good advice on here for sure, just don’t do what I did, cant move it, hard to see the back let alone trim anything but the big stuff. I will be building something similar the @merlin44 next run!

1 Like

Somewhere back down the road I see some Plumbing or pipe fitting experience shining through.

1 Like

Not really, just an electrical engineer, spent most of my career working with and designing robots and industrial controls. Mostly copied what i saw on this forum with a couple of enhancements.
@Teacherttom1 I will get the BOM and cut list together and post is later today.

1 Like

That’s interesting I worked on the industrial controls since early 80s.

1 Like

I was a journeyman electrician in the 80’s, got my EE in 1992. Worked on everything from the outhouse to the powerhouse, from the sawmill to the clean room. Retired this past November, turned 62 a few weeks ago.

Apparently can’t keep a job LOL.

2 Likes