What scrog do you use?

I believe @Myfriendis410 did some outside scrogs. Very well I might add

Thry are portable, very clever fella, gets the best of both worlds, he can bring them indoors if the weather gets bad, amazin results

Im sure we left out a few but they will be crawling out the woodwork, @BobbyDigital

1 Like

It helps to be in a legal state. I am not so fortunate

1 Like

In aint either, you only live once, is my motto,
Plus if it happens jail time is an experience that i belive everyone should go thru at least once, makes you appreciate the little things, in life, plus in texas i might do 30 days timed served for growing, yeee haaaaw ,
Some people march to the beat of there own drum, but mrcrabs has his own personal DJ, mixing beats

4 Likes

Thanks for the shout out @Mrcrabs @BobbyDigital

If anyone is interested, here is a photo of my SCROG frames. They are on casters which allow me to move them around for pruning and inspections plus I rotate them 180 degrees half way through each day period.
The actual SCROG frame is adjustable in height as well.

This photo was taken when I moved the plants into the main room and put the frames on.

This is what it looked like a few days ago (35 days after flipping):

I am still working on getting a nice even canopy, a work in progress.

20 Likes

I believe the original inspiration for my SCROG came from Hogmaster. Dry fit and drilled instead of screwed, 4 X 6 inch openings as rectangular makes it easier to weave branches.

1 Like

and I got my inspiration from @Myfriendis410, so second hand inspiration from @Hogmaster.

2 Likes

Man aint the knowledge around here so freeflowing and vast. Sadly ive never gotten scroggy with it…

Also another SCROG magician is @HappyHydroGrower. That thing was GORGEOUS

2 Likes

Aight @merlin44 how much for a 4x4 scrog I ain’t getting in there to maintain anything, trying to do too many things and neglecting my grows lately… having 4 4x4’s and work ain’t making these ladies happy at all

1 Like

Oh and a BIG THANK YOU ALL!!!

Your all amazing and give mad love whenever anyone needs it! I truly appreciate all the advice and responses!

@kw_Bat amazon! Prime the F outta it already! Thanks I’ll give anything a try atleast twice…

3 Likes

I’m don’t understand what you are asking…sorry

Hey @merlin44 what size are those screens?

1 Like

I went high tech with some 2x4 metal fencing and 4 zip ties .

5 Likes

@merlin44 you should sell these! I’d buy one…or 4

3 Likes

It needs bigger holes but I get it free.

4 Likes

This is my SOG built for a 2’x4’ tent. Built of @Jbum design. Works great for the tent it’s in but I definitely will be doing something different for my bigger tent. Single plant SOG.

5 Likes

I second that I think you can definitely make profit on these!

1 Like

The screen frames are 34" across with 3" - 4" spacing on the screen.
The angles on the corners were done to make it easier to rotate the plants.

Nothing is glued and the twine is strung on screws making it easy to remove (and reuse) at harvest time. The height of the frame/screen is adjustable by simply lifting the frame and repositioning the pins in the vertical components.

Thx for the vote of confidence @PharmerBob & @TXCanna. I will provide a BOM and cut list if folks are interested.

4 Likes

:+1: Been lurkin and lookin, great pics and scrog…I for one would love the list for those,
And I’m out of likes already!:upside_down_face:

1 Like