What sativa should i use

When you go to the site and you pick say silver haze scroll down and it will give you details if you click on the details can tell you everything you want to know about every plant rather it has high CBD high key tHC 20% or more I know that the chronic window is Very high CBD and 20% or 25% THC which is also very high I smoke it through a bowl smoke it through a joint smoke threw a ball make wax out of it make RSO I’ll kinds of fun stuff I don’t think you can go wrong taking it anyway

This sounds exactly what I am looking for, I want to be able to function. Once grown is there a distinct look to the plant or maybe a smell?

1 Like

Well cbd ratios come from degraded thc which in a sence are amber trichomes, cbd is degraded thc so to achieve these effects you would leave the plant 2-4 weeks longer then the said average time for flower.

But you’ll be able to view those details when you click in to view strains just click details it should have the strain info @tammyjo

1 Like

Thanks can not wait to try it out and be able to get off medication.

2 Likes

The will both get tall, one will have a really pungent aroma with hints of sour and diesel aromas as well I guess to some would say a fuel smell not in a bad way, and will have darker buds. Also having fluffy/compact buds

The super silver haze will get much bigger being mostly sativa with rocky dense buds with a sweet pungent earthy lemony smell with much brighter buds also their leaf formations and blades will be different due to genetics so they will be highly distinguishable @tammyjo

1 Like

@Majiktoker do you know if there are any sour diesel autos or silver haze autos on the site because I would love to try the autos of those but I’m not willing to go anywhere else to get them I guess the 20 gallon cloth pots I got I guess I can just buy The silver haze and put it outside and let it go crazy

I am going to check it out tonight. I need to get the ball rolling so I can give it a try and say see-yah to the doctor.

1 Like

@Hogmaster, unfortunately no we dont carry autos of those strains I wish we did

@tammyjo keep me posted on what you decide to go with :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Majiktoker i’ve been having a lot of fun with all those here lately but don’t give me wrong I don’t mind the wait because I can get over a pound off a one seed I just have to use that patients that I was talking about

1 Like

Most definatley I will be in touch,thanks again!

1 Like

Oh absolutely my friend patience is a virtue not a statue and pays off me personally I like growing my photoperiods its worth waiting for rather than doing a bunch of autos to yield no where near as much

2 Likes

My pleasure ill be around, not much longer tonight but ill be back first thing in the am

1 Like

@tammyjo good luck to you if there’s anything I can do for you please don’t hesitate to ask and like @Majiktoker said he’s here a lot But you can pretty much ask anybody in there will be more than happy to help you with any questions you have I also have told the doctor to stick it and have been using medical cannabis and I’m down 90% off of my opioids as of this month so good luck to you it can be done

2 Likes

I want to thank you also for your time talk with you when I get my information.

2 Likes

I agree 100% I just preferred to do the big ones outside because it fills the tent really fast and I have a feeling the Afghan I have going is going to have to go outside because my 2 x 4 x 6’ tent I don’t think it’s going to hold all of it

1 Like

Yea Afghan plants can get pretty big when in the right environment buddy

1 Like

Have a good night my friend sure I will see you tomorrow

You know it my friend early morning afternoon and evening, have a great night ill see you around tomorrow

Happy growing

1 Like

Just to clarify one little thing : it’s CBN that result in the degradation of the THC, not CBD @Majiktoker :wink::grinning:

Cannabinol (CBN) is the primary product of THC degradation, and there is usually little of it in a fresh plant. CBN content increases as THC degrades in storage, and with exposure to light and air. It is only mildly psychoactive.

Unlike other cannabinoids, CBN does not stem from cannabigerol (CBG) but rather is the degraded product of THC. If cannabis is exposed to air or ultraviolet light (for example, in sunlight) for a prolonged period of time, tetrahydrocannabinolic acid (THCA) will convert to cannabinolic acid (CBNA). CBN is then formed by decarboxylation of CBNA.[11]

The CBN work in synergy with THC and produce the “couchlock” effects and you’re right about more amber = more degradation of the THCa molecules, just it turn out to be CBN not CBD. The CBD is in the genetic of the plant and cannot be influence by more maturation.

~Al :v: :innocent:

3 Likes

Actually I just got done,writing a long post about properties ill find it for you theybare both found in the degradation process which like you mentioned getting to an extent is then cbn not cbd