What’s your Grow Zone? And, what strains do you grow?

Which grow zone would South Africa fall under? Cause that’s where I am.
Strains: Swazi#1, and this weird thing:

From bag seed

1 Like

I’m trying to find where I found that particular information to share with all. I was medicated and didn’t bookmark it. I’ll try to find it later today.
In my area I’m considered high humidity. One site I look at is http://agclimatenebraska.weebly.com/

Maybe this will help you :grimacing:

@Ragnar man wish we could do private messages. Was trying to talk to u about auto strains . im thinking of spring and am going to hit the autos, and i know u mentioned u were doing a bunch. Were is best place to chat?if u dont mind?

1 Like

Please feel free to chat here :slightly_smiling_face:.

I am in “grow indoor” zone. It doesn’t seem to be listed, but I think the “po po” set this particular grow zone…

1 Like

@Familyman420
Sorry I did not reply sooner, our dad passed away a few days ago and we dealing with a lot of stuff…
I am in a " dark place " right now…

2 Likes

@Ragnar I’m so sorry for your loss. I wish I could do or say something less cliche, but I will keep you & your family in my prayers.

2 Likes

Thanks it actually means a lot…

2 Likes

Sorry for your loss @Ragnar. My condolences

2 Likes

So sorry to hear that @Ragnar. Here is to hoping you find some measure of peace through your grieving :heart:

3 Likes

much love @Ragnar, big hug!

3 Likes

Thank you, its too bad I cant have you guys from forum to come over and just chill and talk…
But thank you all !!!

4 Likes

I’d be there in a heartbeat :hugs:.

2 Likes

Sorry for your loss, we’ll keep you all in our thoughts and prayers.

3 Likes

Im sorry for ur loose. That is terrible. No rush. Just wanna see how u roll with larger outdoor guerrilla grows. Just get at me when things slow down for u. If u need to talk feel free

1 Like

Thanks, I be back in " game" soon…

1 Like

@Ragnar I’m so sorry for your loss. That’s terrible, my friend. Hang in there, and be well. Much love!

1 Like

Many thanks everyone :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

Our dad had hell of a ride this last few monts…he had a blast to the end…

8 Likes