Fill this out and people can help better. But it looks like a pH or nutrient issue.
Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so; Or post
NA (non applicable)
- What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed
- Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF
- Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths
- PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)
- PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable
- Indoor or Outdoor
- Light system
- Temps; Day, Night
- Humidity; Day, Night
- Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size
- AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,
- Co2; Yes, No
Looks like ph lockout or they’re sucking all the phosphorous out of those leaves cause there’s not enough in the medium , I would guess nute burn but the leaves dont look dark enough to be getting nitrogen toxicity( big sign of to much everything)
Does look like lock out
I’m not real sure about what I’m doing at all lol. This is second grow first one kicked ass this one is white widow auto fix farms ocean forest feeding fox trio once a week lights have been on schedule if 18 on 6 off. I just switched to 12 and 12 ph level on the runoff is 6.7 ph going in is around 8. And this is second time using this same soil not sure that was good idea?
if in soil this is to high, stay around 6.5